Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot fitting at Lockwoods

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm a long term lurker, so no need for the welcome messages (but thanks in anticipation). Smile

I went to Lockwoods today to get a new pair of boots. I was seen by Lee and a charmant young French lady who has recently escaped from some establishment in Chamonix. 3 hours later I left with a very well fitted pair of boots having received the best ski boot fitting service I've ever had over the past 21 years. The attention, skill and honesty were first rate and, without doubt, I will be back to Lockwoods for all future family ski boot purchases.

And before anyone asks, I went to Lockwoods this week because the family's views of next (half term) week's activities do not include watching me getting fitted with new ski boots but more along the line of "Please convey me to the following location, Chauffer" and, apparently, there will be some rough sorts in the shop at the beginning of next week. wink

Anyway, Lockwoods are terrific and I enthusiastically recommend them.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
andyw, welcome to snowHead s anyway. My brother in law lives not too far from Lockwoods, and wants a pair of boots, and I had already suggested he try them (not on a Saturday....). Your recommendation makes me doubly sure that this was the right advice. Have fun with the boots.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
andyw, Glad you got the A team. I have heard they will have the D team reserves out next week wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
andyw wrote:
. . . apparently, there will be some rough sorts in the shop at the beginning of next week. wink

You're not kidding - great excuse for avoiding the sH hoi polloi BTW Toofy Grin

A very reassuring first post - Welcome to sHs snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
andyw, congratulations on your conversion wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy