Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiwelt accomodation for short break

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Puzzled I'm a bit puzzled and hope someone can point me in the right direction. Four of us have booked flights to Salzburg on 7th January 2007 to go back to Soll or nearby for a 5 day ski trip. We did this last year and stayed at the Manorhaus aprtments which were newly finished we found them well positioned and clean and tidy. Unfortunately they are only doing week bookings and effectively we would pay £100 each more for the aprtment than we had to last year (and they only have one left).

Don't get me wrong I'm pleased for the owners Bev and Arthur that things are going so well for them.

So now the search is back on. I have emailed the tourist office once for no reply, I have sent them another this evening.

We would like an apartment or comfortable b & b for four professional males on a short break away from work and all the rigours of life within a short walk (its -15 out there at night) of the town centre. Other towns in the Skiwelt would be up for consideration as well.

Any snowheads out there got a suggestion or recommendation for somewhere that isn't hanging out for a 1 week booking.

Skiwelt is very do-able for short trips providing you can fond somewhere to stay. Pressure is on me cos I've booked the flights!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ian bloomfield, I'm amazed the TO hasn't come back to you. Most unusual in Austria... Try them again. Or else try www.tiscover.com - book online and pay just 10% deposit with the balance on leaving. Works for me.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ian,

I stayed at the Schindlhaus Apartments last year (I think I've spelt Schindlhaus corectly).

These apartments were pretty basic but very clean and the location couldn't have been better - almost right in the center of Soll but on the right side of town so you had only a very short walk to the lifts.

These apartments were just up a bit and opposite the Spar Shop (the bigger one of the two) - 2 minute crawl back from the Whiskey Muler Very Happy .

Not sure if they do part week bookings or maybe their price for a week will be less than the Manorhaus appts you've tried.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hairy Boy, http://www.schindlhaus.at/index-ie.html
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for your advice guys. I did hear back from the tourist office, I e mailed them direct rather than rely on the accomodation finder. I also received some replies from owners themselves, currently refining their offers. Is ten minutes from town centre in a car or on foot?

Wish me luck, I can smell the snow..........................
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ian bloomfield, I've a copy of the village map here, the key to it is here. It's a couple of years old but should still be fairly relevant.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I wonder if they're having some tech problems - I can't get past the front page of www.skiwelt.at
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
eddyr, try now. I just got redirected straight to http://www.skiwelt.biz/intro.php?l=de
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy