Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Yellow or Orange??

Poster: A snowHead
Many of you I am sure will consider this post trivial at best but for me it is vitally important.

As I can't afford Prada ski kit Black is out.

I want (not need) a new pair of ski pants.

Ideally they would have full length side zips (just so as I am fully ready for Sophie when she gets frisky) but I may have to content myself without. As it were.

So. Do I go for Orange Kjus, Yellow Peak or splash out and get the Orange SOS ones with nicely (to me) contrasting Turquoise jacket?

It's been driving me mad for weeks thinking about it and I had to come out. My apologies in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David Murdoch, PEAK it up my boy.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David Murdoch, You are bored wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Murdoch, Orange and Turquoise Mad why not go the whole hog and get them stitched together Skullie
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Murdoch wrote:
...and I had to come out.

It's nice that you feel you're amongst friends.

I would have thought one's ability to wear orange AND turquoise together is dependent on your skiing ability. Personally, I'm not good enough to wear that combination...

Personally, I've always like Peak kit.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Green wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
paulm, you are a man of great taste. Green is best...

ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
(s)lime Green
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Orange futures are way up in the US
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
DM,

Stir crazy...?????

Face it, your only hope is Mammut....!!!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ah, JT, it's a question of giving up one's freedoms, only if he goes for yellow can he then work with the whole magenta end of the spectrum.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
comprex,

The trouble with this years colours at getting on for £1000 for jacket and panties is can he live with the same kit that will take 6-7 years...and some...to wear out?

And the bright colours look nice when new....
Besides I though he was having to spend all his money on tiles and bathroom suites...and the odd kitchen or 3... Laughing

DM, you need to get hold of a punch-bag or something..Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I've got a pair of Peak, go with rthge peak
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mine are orange. Almost flouro too but they do get dirty pretty quickly... Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Bob, parlor, I have a nice but no longer waterproof pair of orangey-yellow peaks. Worked very well and lasted the usual 120 days.

But what to do next. I have a functional pair of (black, ugh) shells for touring, serious BC work, etc. So I want something that Sophie won't ski past.

I think the orange SOS ones have it - but can I justify the jacket? My Mountain Hardwear FTX Ultra is looking worn but stil performing perfectly after, ohhh, somewhere north of 220 days use? Can't argue with that can you?
latest report
David Murdoch, So it's a question of whether or not you want to be tangoed, or if you'd rather be a right lemon then ? Confused

Personally I'm in favour of a bit of colour on the slopes as it's easier to find others in your party, there's far too much black - why men have to kit themself from head to toe in black I really don't know, and far easier to find someone in an emergancy too I would have thought?

What does Sophie think, surely her opinion is far more important than ours? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
IncogSkiSno wrote:

What does Sophie think, surely her opinion is far more important than ours? Toofy Grin

Depends, is she an expert? Little Angel (Someone have a link to the) Video?
snow conditions
David Murdoch, did you see that jacket that mulletizer's selling?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy