Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Its snowing in Buffalo

Poster: A snowHead
dbiggins, I'd love to see that for myself, but I am sure you're totally fed up with it all and think that I'm toally bonkers. Good Luck with the digging, and I hope you and yours are all OK. snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hoppo wrote:
and it looks awfully flat around Cadillac...
Funny you should say that.
I was just looking at the pictures from just last weekend with our fall colour tour.
This is a picture from my east yard.
Not so flat, wish the picture could do the actual scenery justice.

ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SnowHot, could be Surrey (with slightly different barns/houses).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.

West Virginia on Friday the 13th, courtesy of Martin Radigan

ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
laundryman, it is beautiful in my backyard. I bet you love yours too!
comprex, I've been to Virginia a few times. You've got some mighty big hills. The colour is fantastic.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
yeah folks, the snow is there - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6049054.stm

Heaviest snowfall in 137 years, some record!.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SnowHot, I love your houses, they look so cool and they're so different to ours.
Nice place you got there!! Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
crazy_skier_jules, that's my neighbor. Thanks. My farm house is much more plain, but still historic and beautiful. I really love the area around me, very scenic.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
SnowHot, comprex, thanks for the photos - I was forgetting - everything looks flat on Google Earth Embarassed Do you expect snow cover throughout the winter?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hoppo, The snow here will likely melt within the next few days. This brief dump of snow is not the norm for early October in Michigan.
I suspect we will start getting our "real snow" by the first week of November and Ski resorts will open by the third week of November(in Michigan)
Here's a weather link to my home town.
http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPage/LoadPage.aspx?seg=LocalWeather&loc=kcad&product=Forecast&prodgrp=Forecasts&prodnav=none
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
SnowHot, looks cold and nasty!

I didn't realise Michigan had ski resorts, American geography (and weather) is pretty broad brush for me...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hoppo, I live within a 45 min drive of 2 ski resorts, and within 1 1/2 hr drive of 5 more

this was posted in the A basin thread.
If you read much on EpicSki, you may find this particular post/thread intereting.
http://forums.epicski.com/showpost.php?p=294587&postcount=34
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
SnowHot, even better than that, from one of our newest members:

http://www.firsttracksonline.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=7

Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hoppo, Crystal Moutain is where I spend most of my time, and I think ssh grew up skiing at Crystal. Although I do a lot at Caberfae peaks (small freindly hill)because they do a lot for our young people to get them interested. As always Nubs Nob and Boyne are great fun, if you're going to go to an easy place in the Lower Penninsula. The UP offers some bigger terrain. I just don't make the trip up there.
Lots of options in Michigan.
http://www.firsttracksonline.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=59
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
crazy_skier_jules wrote:
SnowHot, not jealous, honest!!! Going green Going green Going green Going green

This is to make you a little less green.
Big snow for me on Friday and look at the pitiful amount left to play in today.

I tried to download my video, but ended up getting too frustrated. Hope this 9 frame still of the movie gives you the idea.
latest report
SnowHot, cool
latest report
Yeee Ha!
the 3pins look to come out before the alpine gear:

http://www.whitegrass.com/report.html
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy