Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier Season Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For those that are lucky enough to need a season pass for Verbier this coming season (and don't get a work permit discount) Televerbier have opened the 'dicount' period, from Monday (last) until November 12th.

Normal price: 1292 ChF

Discount price: 1131 ChF

Saves 161 ChF, around £70.

For those with places out there the annual pass sounds pretty good at 1486 ChF as it offers all kinds of perks, such as a free croissant everyday before 10am and lots of discounted / free entry into local attractions, incl 50% discount on a group heli-skiing trip!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
parlor,

Have you managed to access the online purchase form for the season passes? Tried to get the form from www.televerbier.ch but wasn't getting anywhere. I'm sure I bought it online earlier than this last year
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I phoned them on wednesday...Catherine in the Televerbier office told me the on-line will be up from Oct 18th.
For the skiing we've already booked it works out at £11.34 per person per skiing day in our family.

N.B. If you are a family than make sure that you gat a family pass....it offers substantial futher discounts. Family = same surname (verified by them seeing a copy of your passport)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The page is up, but they seem to insist on selling you a new keycard. Anyone know whether they then mail that to you? I'm doing some early season in Zermatt and want to get the discount for having a Verbier pass.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you have your old keycard number then they will just re-energise it (technical term!) but that may not work as it will still have last season's dates on it.
Yes they will mail you a new one.
The new card is only €5 so not really a big deal surely?

I just bought the family's season pass. Flights booked, cars booked.
Snow? Pleeeaase....... snow!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy