Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France > Les Deux Alpes >Chalet La Brunerie

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My girlfriend and I stayed at Brunerie beginning of Jan.

Hotel was ok..... considering it is a club hotel and run by a young team!!! It probably isnt of the standard that the crystal brochure tries to paint!!

Rooms were generally clean, we had an issue with some black mould on the ceiling, the staff were helpful and moved us to another room. Unfortunately the 2nd room was very musty, due to a serious water leak a couple of days earlier!! Bedside lamps didnt work, a couple of prompts and housekeeping replaced the bulbs and got one working!! No remote control for the TV.... just of little things really.. nothing major!!

Lots of families, but I expected that when booking!!! Food was basic, but good. We had a couple of longish waits between courses, but mentioned it to the waiting staff and they were happy to supply extra wine free!!

Young team of staff were fantastic and willing to help whenever required.

About a 5-10 min walk to lifts with ski boots / skis.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Less than 2 weeks to go now Very Happy , tweaked my knee playing rugby on Saturday Sad

Does anyone know whether the family rooms have a hairdryer and tea/coffee stuff?

PaulW, how was your trip?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bealsfive, Trip was fantastic..... hotel was average (as expected, see post above!)

Rooms have hairdriers in the bathroom (ours did anyway) No tea / coffee stuff though.

Was our first weeks ski hol.. had lessons with a fellow snowhead from L2A (easiski)

We were skiing a couple of blues by the end of the week... but wasnt too successful at the beginning!!

Let me know if you would like to know anything specific.... I'll help as much as my 1 weeks knowledge will allow!!

Looking forward to week in Val Thorens in March!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oops, didn't realise your's was the post above...that's what I get for not logging in rolling eyes
Glad you had a good time. I'm definitely getting an expectation for the hotel set at the slightly lower level...which is no bad thing.

Was the pool/jacuzzi in working order?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PaulW, thanks for the updated feedback.

It is on our shortlist still!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bealsfive, As far as Im aware they were working, but didnt use them!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy