Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Does anyone have an apartment in Bourg Saint Maurice

Poster: A snowHead
Hi does anyone have an apartment in Bourg Saint Maurice or nearby? snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have one in Les Arcs, and there are at least a couple of other people who have (or will have) apartments in BSM. What are you looking for?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There are a couple mentioned here:

http://bsm.alpesprovence.net/

although I think one is let all next season.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kieran Wilson has one in Les Gliers. Cant do links - www.geocities.com/kierandwilson/
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ooo thats clever... looks like the link did automatically!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We've got one in Plan Peisey - so in the Les Arcs ski domaine
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pika1971, there is also, ahem, PG - who no longer features in snowheads. However, if you PM admin in mysnowsports, he may be able to help. wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks archilles, I know Pete. I rented his place in Bourg for 6 weeks last season. I wondered where he went, how come he dissappeared from the site?

I know he has his own mysnowsports but he seemed so regular on here, just wondered where he went. I even tried emailing him without success.

What I am really after is a contact that lives in Bourg, I bought an apartment in Gliers, and although I propose to spend a fair amount of the winter there, it is spending a lot of time empty and seems silly not to be able to rent it out. But the agents there want 50% of the rental price and need me to give them 2 months notice to use it myself. I have heard rumours that people have turned up assuming their apartment was empty and have found the agency have rented it out behind their backs too.
So I figure if I can find someone I trust in the area then maybe I can pay them to hand over keys and check the place is still standing after the tenants leave. I appreciate that a million things can go wrong when you rely on just one person to be the contact but it just seems there must be a better solution than the agents offering...or maybe a better agent than Immobilier. snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pika1971, I am sure both PGs properties have been let for the season.
latest report
 brian
brian
pika1971, he fell out with the site owner and moderators and ended up banned from snowHead s.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
pika1971, I'm the Kieran that Jayne magically linked you to (Jayne we are really impressed)

Agree whole heartedly with what you say about agencies and I have heard the same stories. We let it out oursleves - mostly by word of mouth -

We are presently between caretakers as the girl we used last year got a bit too expensive - Should have someone sorted by the end of the week though

PM me and I will let you know when we have a new caretaker sorted as she will be quite happy to look after your place as well.

PS will you be over in Les Glieres for New Year - There are a few of us getting together (Mostly from Les Glieres) for new years eve at a local restaurant if you are interested
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hello, we bought an apartment in Les Glieres last year from James M. We'll be out at New Year but have arranged to spend New Years eve at 1800. Would be good to say hello and share a beer with to fellow owners though.

http://www.selfcateringhols.com/property.php?id=268#

Very Happy
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Welcome to snowHeads harley, snowHead
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
harley,

Knock over to Apt 113 anytime between 26th Dec and Jan 2nd for a beer and we will introduce you to a few people - Pity about New Years eve we had a real laugh last year
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Kieran,

Will do! Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
pika1971, Good luck with the property. 50% does sound excessive. We are charged 35% but the horror stories you heard about has not happened with us. We found the estate agent honorable (sorry I got a shiver as those words dont usually go together!!!). The agent has a web site that owners can access, you can see if the place is empty or full. When it is empty you can go over without warning, this was done on one occaision and no tenants with their extended families were installed there.

To be serious for one moment. 35% is expensive but if the company is honourable it is money well spent. I would suggest you contact a number of the agents locally and tell them what you expect to pay and what you expect them to do for you. Do not just leave it to the agent that sold you the property.

Good luck.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy