Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tyrolia Railflex bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know (online) stores in the UK/Europe where it might be possible to buy Tyrolia LD or RFD Railflex bindings?

Apart from the usual ebay suspects etc, I have seen plenty being sold, but in combination with skis, not seperately...

Thanks for any leads.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Any HEAD ski dealer will be able to order them from HEAD UK.

Alternatively make sure you visit the HEAD stand at the ski show!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mmm. Could things really be that simple? wink

Any idea how much these go for?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
In the early days of the "integrated" style binding, the UK dealers ordered one pair of bindings per pair of skis. To get additional pairs of bindings, they had to go to the spares department, and were charged accordingly - which meant the customer would have to pay a LOT more for the bindings.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Even more mmm. I will see if I can ask a dealer to get a list price....

Thx for helps and hints so far.

Any others or pointers to available bindings would be appreciated.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skibomb, I have some - attached to some Head slalom skis.. but (depending on what Head want for a new pair) we may be able to do a deal....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ski, Sounds interesting. Would these be new/used etc and the 12 version? Feel free to drop me a line at skibomb@gmail.com. Haven't used the PM system at snowheads yet...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ski-profis on ebay have alot of bindings for sale. I don't think they have the rail flex but they do have the free flex and some fischer, marker and rossignol bindings. Might be worth a look.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Are these any good?

http://www.snowandrock.com/shop/activity/sale/ski/products/EH5JF.htm
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
skibomb, I'm pretty certain that Fischer Railflex are re-badged Tyrolia units so add those to your search.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kevinrhead, Thanks! That would be a pretty good price I suppose, but I suspect it's not a current deal but one through google's cache or something.

It's just that these are without the rail i.e. they don't have a lift and can't be moved backwards/forwards/

Edmundh009, I'll have a browse with our German ebay friends Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
skibomb, there is a ski shop in norwich which sells them. I have some on my skis (also tyrolia - bought 2 yrs ago from snowfit.)

http://www.snowfit.co.uk/comersus/store/home.asp
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
skibomb, if you know what you want call Beans in Bicester, if it is available form Head UK they will order it for you www.beansonline.co.uk
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
try ski bilek I think they sold bindings seperate last year
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
skibomb, WTFH is right, dealers only order as many sets as they do skis, so you will struggle to get some. However, they are identical to the Fischer Railflex binding. If you try Anything Technical in Cumbria http://www.skiequipmentuk.com/ they do business with the Fischer UK importer and may be able to specially order some for you from Austria.
ski holidays
Thanks everyone. I'm following different leads, but if anyone ever comes across a source, feel free to let me know snowHead
latest report
SteveKirby, skibomb, likewise beans will do the same via head / tyrolia

SteveKirby, i did hear there was a few probs with the fischer race bindings to the point that the sottish team guys put a mass order in for tyrolia, not sure what the issue is but it sounds like lower quality plastic for the non 'house binding'
snow conditions
Just an update on this one: asked my local Ellis Brigham, who checked with Head for me, and it's possible to order the current RFD 12 model seperately. Price around £125 including railflex 2 plates.

CEM, I emailed Beans about this, and they never got back to me. A big faux pas in the digital age - they lost my business for this and for the forseeable future. I will be travelling 60+ minutes to go to an actual shop (albeit a chain) that delivered by checking up on such a simple question...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy