Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Problem with finding a place in Les Arcs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Afternoon All

I am looking for a self-catering apartment or chalet in Les Arcs 1800 It will be for 4 adults, so 2 bedrooms. My problem is that I am going for a short break arriving the 5th of April and leaving on the 9th. Most places seem to only book for the week.

Anyone any suggestions, and feel free to Chalet Pimp me
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
no doubt rob will pop along soon but MGM is prob going to be your best bet. if you are more flexible on Les arcs resorts I think some of the 1950 operators will do a per night rate. Or speak to flying squirrel, he may be able to offer you an attractive price in plan peisey he did for me
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ajbaldwin, It is the 1st week of Easter holidays and local school holidays.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ajbaldwin, Try this link:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=14653

A snowHead own this apartment in Arcs 1800 snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
yes Sadly I know that it is easter, but its the only time I can get off work for a quick break

What is MGM??
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ajbaldwin, I'd like to help as my place might be suitable for you, but I'm using it over the Easter holiday so it's not available. If you can shift your holiday forward a few days I might be able to help - it's available from 11th April onwards. Contact Will (Flying Squirrel) as Dan suggested as he has knows a range of places, particularly around Peisey and Vallandry. However, I think you're going to find it difficult to find a place at a reasonable price as your dates cut across two very busy weeks and most accommodation will want Saturday-Saturday bookings.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ajbaldwin wrote:
What is MGM??

They develop and manage property in various resorts in France. The UK agent for their reservations is Erna Low.
snow report
 brian
brian
You can book mgm direct:

http://www.residences-mgm.co.uk

I haven't checked their prices recently, but I looked into Les Arcs last season and they were ~25% cheaper than Erna Low's prices.

There is also:

http://www.cgh-residences.com

Both sites cover MGM residences (but not the same ones). The first one is part of Pierre et Vacances whereas I think CGH is actually a subsidiary of MGM itself.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy