Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FRANCE FEB 4th -- fun group of random strangers -- join us!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Last year's random ski group trip to Ste Foy was a great success, and this year it's back, with 6 people out of the original 8 (not bad!), and space for others. This year (4th Feb) we're going to a brand new luxury chalet (http://www.reach4thealps.com/w_brownbearlodge.html ) just outside Morzine in France. The location is excellent for access to Ardent bubble which is the best access point in the area to Avoriaz, Chatel, Crosset and the rest of the Portes Du Soleil circuit. The chalet sleeps 14 people all in twin en-suite bedrooms, has great views, free wine with 3 course dinner, wifi internet, open fire, and hot tub on the sun terrace. There is also a sauna in the basement along with heated boot racks, ski storage and a table tennis table (if you're not exhausted enough at the end of the day!)

The price is 750 euros per person fully catered (except one night where we eat out), plus flights (into Geneva), transfers (about 70 euros), ski pass and ski hire, but if we can get 14 people together (we have a few definites already) we'd get one free place, which would bring the price down to 695 Euros each (about £460 I believe). It's not the cheapest chalet deal you'll find, but it will be lovely, and I can't deal with slumming it just to save some cash.

If you're interested mail me asap on snowbuddies@googlemail.com!

emily x
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmmmmmmmmm. One night sounds fun, are u fit luv? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
get back into your cageSMALLZOOKEEPER,
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't hijack my thread SMALLZOOKEEPER! Seriously, it's a great trip -- we are all in our thirties, "young professionals" as I believe the term is, friendly and laid-back, and we are looking for similar people to join us -- people whose friends are too flaky/ not ski-obsessed enough to organise their own trip. We're mixed ability, skiers and snowboarders, all are welcome.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ejh103, there have been a couple of people looking to join another group that have started threads recently. It would be worth your while looking out for those threads and directing the people here or pm them.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
good suggestion... thanks x
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
just putting this to the top again... still a couple of places left! email me at snowbuddies@googlemail.com or post here...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just seen this. You guys must be off tomorrow.

You silly billy going to Morzine. I was in Ste Foy last week and conditions were fab.

Always go high. 2 weeks ago Morzine was green fields and all shut and apparently it's not too much better now.

Have a good time, and take a bike!

I'd love to come with you next time - but you'll have to book Ste Foy again
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'd have been interested in this! Nevermind!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy