Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Provence this summer?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any snowHeads heading for Provence during the summer? Culture vultures attending the Avignon performing arts festival during July, or other festival events held in Orange/Vaison/Aix etc, in the various Roman amphitheatres? I'll be down in the Avignon/Vaison la Romaine area (Vaucluse) for the latter half of July and most of August, so if anyone wants to meet up....

Some info on the Avignon festival here
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just back from Aubagne, and a few places around there (Cassis, Bandol, Le Castellet, St Cyr...)
Had a great time.
One thing I remember about Avignon is its one way system. I got caught in it once on Bastille night, and it took me hours to get out beyond the city walls.

Hope you have fun
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mainly painting walls, repairing the roof, and pruning the jungle, unfortunately!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy