Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Betty Swollocks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
[public service announcement]

It's that time of year again when thoughts of keeping baps, buns and bollux toasty are at the forefront of our minds.

Matelan has just stocked their micro fleece thermals, all at well less than a tenner and from personal experience, more than adequate for most of our vacations. They are wicking, very quick drying and don't pong . . . at least not until the fourth day without washing (the girlies could probably make do with an annual laundry visit)

Also in the men's section is the 'US Athletics' Modial and Elastane pants and 'T's. They're not silk but they do wick and are very gonad friendly.

[/public service announcement]

No Matelan shares were hurt in the making of this post
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Masque, My kids think Betty Swollocks is the funiest phrase ever. They met somone called Betty the other day and nearly pithed themselves
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman, I imagine their teachers will appreciate the funny side of this on Monday..... Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
BernardC, Furtunatley I taught them this phrase many terms ago Twisted Evil
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
When I was 14 / 15 I was in a car with my first girlfriends mum. The mum was quite a snotty old woman. I was trying to describe how hot I'd been on the golf course that day so I announced: "it was so hot today I was sweating buttocks" when trying to say buckets... grim silence fell in the car... not knowing what to do or say, having already sat there for what felt like an hour (but was probably twenty seconds) I followed it up with: "I, of course, meant to say buttocks".

Twice. How can you confuse buckets for buttocks twice?

I kept quite for the rest of the journey.

Ahhh but I laugh now. Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
parlor, There's a moral to that story somewhere..............
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
BernardC, is La Roche in your location the La Roche near the new chairlift to Aime 2000?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can't believe you turnips took a serious Public Service Announcement and turned it into cringing nostalgia . . . may your fungal infections never be shared and ever bountiful rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thank you Masque, I appreciate the service! I'm in need of some more thermals - I'm sure there must be a Matalan in Croydon, its the sort of store that would feel right at home there wink Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
boredsurfin, No need for 50/50 or phone a friend! - you gottit in one Very Happy snowHead

It will make the journey up the mountain MUCH more comfortable that the previous method!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Masque wrote:
[public service announcement]

It's that time of year again when thoughts of keeping baps, buns and bollux toasty are at the forefront of our minds.

Matelan has just stocked their micro fleece thermals, all at well less than a tenner and from personal experience, more than adequate for most of our vacations. They are wicking, very quick drying and don't pong . . . at least not until the fourth day without washing (the girlies could probably make do with an annual laundry visit)

Also in the men's section is the 'US Athletics' Modial and Elastane pants and 'T's. They're not silk but they do wick and are very gonad friendly.

[/public service announcement]

No flies on you eh masque? wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy