Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British ski schools in Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going in Jan, fancy taking much needed refresher and want a British ski school for a private lesson or two. I seem to remember Alan Hole worked out of Tignes, does anybody know if he's still there. Any other recommendations gratefully recevied. Not keen on going to Val d'Isere as daughter will be having lessons in Tignes and not sure how far away I will be travelling.

Tah

Steve
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stevew, Alan was working there last season (I saw him a few times teaching).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bump - whilstn there's more people here!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bump

Have just booked for Tignes for Christmas & want a Brit school for our friends who've done 3 weeks so far.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As rob@rar has posted, Alan is still there, saw him out teaching a few times too. BASS have an operation there now too. I've had some tips from Stuart Bernard (ex Wycombe Summit, and new BASI 1) who's very good.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stevew, Just over the ski lift at Val D there are these guys http://www.topskival.com/

Eric Berton took Mrs Axs and I out for three days last Christmas (we skied mostly at Tignes) and he was one of the best instructors we've ever had.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Update, Just spent 3 hours with Alan Hole, (website http://www.ski-instruction-tignes.co.uk/). Had a fantastic time and really feel we improved. Snow conditions were not perfect but Alan had us carvng across the hardpack and really built our confidence. Can't recommend him highly enough. Said hi from easiski and Alan sends you his best.

A great guy, and an excellent instructor. snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I would like to second Stewart Bernard (evolution2 and SkiFocus) - he was our Tignes snoworks instructor a few weeks back, and I can't recommend him highly enough - great fun too ! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alan K Hole trades`as Alpine Logic in Tignes. 2007 will be his 8th season here after 10 in Courchevel. Find him on 0673 241925.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Alpine Logic, Two posts and you have promoted your services in both of them. It is conventional to welcome people to SnowHeads at their first post. Given that Axsman has already provided a link to your services, I suspect many will find pimping this fast out of the gate a bit OTT. Happy Christmas anyway!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Did a 3 hour Tech Clinic with Christophe from Evo2 on Mon pm & it was excellent. Doing the same again in a few hours Cool snowHead
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stoatsbrother, ha ha - just spotted your new location - like it! Toofy Grin

Alpine Logic, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead But as stoatsbrother says, this isn't an advertising forum. Contribute to the community and ye shall get your just rewards Toofy Grin

I would add my penn'orth & highly recommend Stewart Woodward, previously of Evolution 2 and now with ESF at Tignes - my instructor on a Snoworks course beg of Dec.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy