Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Milton Keynes, Xscape meet Tuesday (20th)

Poster: A snowHead
Austin7 and I are meeting to ski on either Monday 19th or Tuesday 20th.

Wear the Fox Hat do you know if you can do either yet?

Anyone else want to join us (perhaps if, like me, you can't make it on 7th Aug) ? The half pipe will still be there.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 13-07-04 12:32; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, absolutely so... Very Happy

...and as an added bonus, if you managed to pick up one the the '5pound off' vouchers the piste-map people were giving away last time, it will be valid on either of these dates.

Both snowball and I are flexible as to which of the above dates we ski, so if you want to come and have a preference, post it here and we can confirm it all at the end of the week.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
austin7, I had assumed this would be in the evening but I could do daytime if necessary. Is this what you assumed?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
austin7, I had assumed this would be in the evening but I could do daytime if necessary. Is this what you assumed? (Mark Hunter asked on PISTE)
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowball - yes, evening is best, as I'm unavailable during the day, both days - say, ca. 6.30 for 7 ?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Austin7, Monday the half pipe won't be open. so that makes it TUESDAY 20th for our ski. Yes, meet 6.30 at desk or overlooking the slope, for 7.00 star.t
Wear the Fox Hat must already have gone away and he'll be back on Sunday, so we'll just have to see if he can come then.
Anyone else welcome. (I shall be wearing a bright orange ski jacket.)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ok, Tuesday it is then. See you there Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tuesday? 6.30pm? Sounds like a plan.
I'm on a client site that day, but will try to get away early. Smile
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Is this still happening tonight?

I'm off to work now, but should be finished in a few hours.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yes, it's happening Very Happy .
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Excellent.
See you later!

How about a pie and a pint afterwards?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
definately happening - am about to gather gear and sort myself out Smile see you there !
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Well, it definately happened Smile

Snowball, Fox and I spent a highly enjoyable couple of hours on the snow, racing each other, dodging boarders and risking all on the 1/2pipe - which had taken on the unusual design of having had so much of the vertical part worn away that the section came back in on itself, leaving an overhang to ski up.... skiing beyond the vertical - cool !!!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
And here's the proof - well, at least it shows Austin & Snowball
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
God, is that how I really look? I look horrible - it must be your mobile (I hope).
ski holidays
snowball, your 'halo' has shifted a bit to the right. I know you can do great things with light but this is the best yet. Wink
snow report
snowball, remember, the phone never lies... snowHead
(and that's why I didn't want any photos of me!)
latest report
kuwait_ian, wearing one's halo elaborately off-centre is all part of being an artist. The horns, on the other hand, are uncharacteristically hidden under the hat.
snow report
l l

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Thu 22-07-04 9:30; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
snowball, symmetry reigns. Two horns = double postinitus

( if you find it's happened you can delete the second as long as it's the last in the thread - now it's 'captured' for posterity )
snow conditions
Oh no it isn't (well, it leaves a ghost)
snow report
Another trick of the light Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy