Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Poma replacement on Lac Bleu & new 6-Pack Chair in Mottaret

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Copied from www.latania.co.uk website - new lifts in the 3 vallees

"It looks like they are renewing the Lac Bleu Poma drag lift and reshaping the top of the Lac Bleu run (this is the run mainly used down towards Biollay and Courchevel 1850 from the Col De La Loze above La Tania). Improvements to the La Tania Green Run here.

There's also a new 6 man chair that is replacing and extending the Chatelet chair near the Plattieres 2 & 3 Gondolas over in Mottaret. This means that you can get the Combes chair out of Mottaret, ski across to the new chair and then access the Côte Brune lift to get to Val Thorens (avoiding the bottleneck of the Plattieres 1 Gondola and the need to take your skis off)."

- good news I feel, to do this before you used to have to take a little drag from near the Plat 2 station, and then take the Chatelet 3 man chair to avoid the queses, this will speed up getting out of Motterat alot - but presumably make the queue for the Combes chair longer!

edited for grammar & spllng
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good info, thanks.

Looking forward to trying both those in February. I do like the way there is always something new in the 3V.

snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy