Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tell me about Quechua SRX 800

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Lady friend is looking at this as a possible replacement for her Omecarve 10s.

Is this a remotely reasonable direct replacement? The 900 comes with a Vist plate, the 800 not?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is a Decathlon brand, yes? We haven't tested them, but one of the main manufacturers will be responsible for making them. Find out who this is and what they've based it on and you'll be able to make a comparison. Probably easier to go into your local shop and see what they've got...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Did you know Quechua is a language from South America and was spoken by the Incas? QI?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What sort of base wax did they favour?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
cathy, it's still spoken by some 10 million speakers. Phrases: http://www.andes.org/phrases.html

fallliner, rendered guinea pig fat.

And, thanks!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm off to the pet shop to boil up a few guinea pigs. Mind you, they weren't fast enough skiers to escape the Conquistadors so maybe I should get whatever they used instead.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
fallliner wrote:
I'm off to the pet shop to boil up a few guinea pigs. Mind you, they weren't fast enough skiers to escape the Conquistadors so maybe I should get whatever they used instead.

Rendered Inca fat is quite difficult to get hold of these days.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
fallliner,

Fast enough skiers? They didn't even have the wheel.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Exactly - a straight thing is easier to make than a round one.

And Rob - rooting around in the back of the Fall Line cupboard what do I find! A tub of Inca fat! Just shows the last time we cleared out. There's even a name on it... Texcouatlylhummingbirdweirdlinesthatwerecertainlyaspaceshiplandingplatform. In cuneiform.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
fallliner, Laughing
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
No love for these, then?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
A friend has just bought a pair and is very happy with them, particularly at the price.

We didn't have great conditions last week to try them out, but they did what he wanted.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Salomon make some of the Quechua ski gear.....but not sure which bits/or all?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy