Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Getting bored now.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've 8 weeks till i'm away to the snow, is anyone as bored as me?

Bored at work.
Bored at the comments about us boarders posted on this site.
Bored with the tele.
Bored with being bored.

Just want to board.

Before any of the die hard skiing community slate me for any of the above, i reall don't care. I'm bored now.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
More likesixteen weeks for me.

Doubley bored.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
paulm, I don't even have any hols booked as yet, waiting for later deals. Is the spelling of Lincolnshire intentional wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
paulm, i with you on that one.

I'm even bored of looking at mountains with no snow on them.......umm maybe not but you know what i mean!

yes very bored
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
paulm wrote:
I've 8 weeks till i'm away to the snow, is anyone as bored as me?
Before any of the die hard skiing community slate me for any of the above, i reall don't care. I'm bored now.

Its a shame you will miss us all in L2A by a week wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Awful time September. Still my son's 18 today, so that will liven the weekend up a bit no doubt. I've already told the youngest we're going skiing for his 18th birthday.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
saxabar,
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
saxabar,

Quote:

Is the spelling of Lincolnshire intentional

Just shows how mindnumbingly board i am, can't even be bothered to press my keys properly Toofy Grin

Frosty the Snowman,
Quote:

Its a shame you will miss us all in L2A by a week

Would love to be there but in El Tartar with friends/family all over December Very Happy

Getting to me now,would someone pass me an egg whisk so i can end it all wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
paulm, poor you wink Have you signed up for White Lines yet? Or, just to alleviate the boredom...you could, no, I won't go there ... Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
saxabar, Embarassed

Tried the second suggestion.....sore point wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
for the first year in 3 I'm not wishing the weekends away until Dec... been climbing + hiking all summer....
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
wicked...would love to do the same but can't find any hills in Lincolnshire! Toofy Grin
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Diarmuid,
i've been busy as hell all summer, still cant stop me wanting the winter now. esp as its rained for 2 days and the summer is now officially over
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Helen Beaumont wrote:
Awful time September. Still my son's 18 today, so that will liven the weekend up a bit no doubt.

Cripes, you saying that has made me realise that my son is 18 in only 4 months time.... Shocked

I have not really given it much thought but the idea of a trip is good - bl**dy handy that his birthday is 5th Feb - perfect timing!

Thanks Helen!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy