Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avoriaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I am planning a trip to Avoriaz from 27th Jan to 10 Feb for 9 gentleman. Does anybody have or know of cheap apartments for rent?

Any help gratefully recieved.

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
HI, Just look on chalet finders, the dates you are planning to go are relitivly quiet so you will pick up some very good deals.
You may want to think about staying just down the road in Morzine, as in my opinion it is a better place to stop or even Les Gets.

Have a good hols.

Russ
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
begsski, Welcome to Snowheads, www.avoriaz.com and they are already offering deals in December. Morzine is a little more varied for nightlife and has a better choice of quality restaurants but Avoriaz is a lot easier to get on to the slopes, sorry I can't recommend any particular apartments but the tourist office will have (literally) hundreds to choose from. I can recommend Chez Flo in Avoriaz to eat at, last season it was superb and very popular. If you want Morzine try www.snowandtrek.co.uk ask for Vicky, they have some apartments in the centre of Morzine and can proably help here
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
begsski, I will be there the week before with a group of 10 friends. Will be leaving as you arrive, promise its nothing you said!!!!

We have a place out there and we rent it out through Immobiliere des Hauts Forts,
www.avoriaz-holidays.com

You could contact them, the accomodation is typically French (small) but trust me you will only be sleeping there. Nightlife is not hectic, based mainly on good food and restaurants rather than beer and naked apres ski dancing! However if your friends are there for the skiing, you have chosen a good resort. Best to get a couple of apartments (would be cheaper) although make sure they are in the same block. You wont want to be going from top to bottom without skis.

If I can be of futher assistance let me know.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy