Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fall Line Gear Guide out on 20th September(ish)

Poster: A snowHead
I note the free ski poles offer in 'Fall Line'. It does not appear to give you the option to specify the size of the poles though.

I see poles are being worn shorter this season, but what if you are short to start with and the poles are long ? Do you take up cross country skiing ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I start out with pole's then move on to Italians and Germans snowHead

A
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You'll be able to stick a Bulgarian and a couple of Romanians in the mix as well soon adam_button.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Anything with size is a true and genuine horror to handle without a clever ordering system. So we got lots of longish poles and bite off the ends to make them fit.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Breadsticks are tastier!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Picked up a copy at the local W H Smiths last week. Very nice too, great stories and pics.

Will you be rating skis with a ?/10 score in later issues?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
marc gledhill, if you read carefully, you'll see that you CAN ask them for numbers out of if you REALLY want them wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
fallliner, thanks, got my copy. Are you the big bloke that was at Eosb ?

And that's a great offer on the poles. Speaking as someone who starts out with straight poles and usually adapts them to racing poles via the clever and much under used das-fall-und-bend-dem technique. Occassionaly, when this doesn't work, my friends help me out by skiing into them.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yes, though I think there were others who were much bigger. I am NOT fat. Just 'developed'. Er, but the fatter people were still very attractive. Oh god.
Sharkymark, marc gledhill we do indeed have numbers coming out of our (e)ars(e). I have a few here - 32.6, 7/10, 1340mm, and my personal favourite, 8-and-a-half. If you want more you only have to ask.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Anyone know which newsagents near Liverpool St station (the City, London) I can get a copy? Neither of the 2 WH Smiths in the station have it and I even struck out at Slush-n'-Rubble and Ellis Brigham in Covent Garden.

As I'm a compulsive over-analyser of gear, I need my review fix for the upcoming season!

Thanks
HBunny
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
fallliner, Bicester is still bereft of copies of falline Shocked
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
WHsmith will order you in Fall-line if you ask nicely Smile
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
magicrichard, wh smith round here said that they couldn't get through to the order line and it was not on the branch list....this is Bicester centre of the universe....soon to have a £60mil redevelopment Toofy Grin DMS no problem but i think they have had their allocated 1 copy for the month and i was too slow
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
CEM, that's a bit back bottom. I shall have my people tell WHS people and they can tell your people.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hey, I didn't say 'back bottom'. I said 'rse'
latest report
The benefit of having friends in high places... nice one fallliner Wink
snow conditions
magicrichard wrote:
The benefit of having friends in high places

Not something often heard in "Location: The Fens" Laughing
snow report
CEM
Bicester is still bereft of a lot of things! wink
snow report
Shades, not for long, (ok read couple of years +) have you seen the £60mil re development we are getting Toofy Grin Toofy Grin sainsbury, Toofy Grin cimema Toofy Grin Toofy Grin shops like next etc Toofy Grin Toofy Grin new restraunts Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
Mr fallliner, and where the hell was my mugshot with my skis? Wink
snow conditions
Charlatanefc, you've got until the April issue...calm down, calm down! Cool
ski holidays
Sharkymark, yes but I wanna be famous throughout the ski season, having people buying "that famous bloke out the mag" drinks Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy