Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weekend to Morzine, Les Gets or Chamonix for 10 people????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

We are heading to the alps for a long weekend on the 2nd to 5th February. Flying into Geneva and are looking for a chalet or an apartment for around 10 people for the 3 nights. Thinking about Morzine, Les Gets or Chamonix but not sure. Any ideas or suggestions would be great????

Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
latiric, Welcome to SnowHeads!

Well by luck or good judgement you've just missed the French School Holidays. A week later and you'd probably have been stuffed.

In Morzine I like the hotels L'Igloo, Le Samoyede and La Bergerie (in ascending order of expensiveness IIRC). I also hear the Mousardiere is open for weekend trips. Les Gets hotels I only know by reputation but the Boomerang has a nice bar.

Chamonix - I'd try the Vallee Blanche (I think) - I have a funny feeling I stayed there. Perfectly adequate...

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 4-09-06 22:00; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

In Morzine I like the hotels L'Igloo, Le Samoyede and La Bergerie

I would second Le Samoyede, we have stayed there as a group (of 9) for the last 2 years. Not cheap but high quality food and accommodation in the centre of the town near the Pleney lifts.

snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sage, I knew a girl from Giffnock once...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Murdoch, and... Toofy Grin

snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sage, She was quite lovely, but I as usual screwed up. Blame adolescent inability to communicate with the opposite gender. v sad. Apart from being top girl in every sense, best upper legs I have ever seen, pretty good lower legs too. (not quite sure where the naughty filter kicks in...)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
latiric - you could try http://www.skiblueridge.co.uk who have a chalet specifically for long weekends. We've stayed in their main chalet twice and it's great. They also run a transfer business and will sort out passes, etc for you. The only thing I'd say is that they're a 5-10 minute walk to the lift - although they'll take you there and bring you back in one of the many minibuses they have.

http://www.morzinelets.com/ and http://www.skimorzine.com/ are both good places to look.

There once was a guy called David Murdock
Who one "knew" a llovely girl from Giffnock
He said straight to her eyes,
"Those are beautiful thighs"...

Puzzled
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PhillipStanton,

I think the last line would be something like, "Do you mind if I slip in for a <censored>"
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
David Murdoch Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

best upper legs

That a good name for thighs Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I never was good at geography Sage.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Another classic Snowheads thread -

From accommodation in Morzine to woman's legs in just 6 posts Shocked

snowHead
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
David Murdoch, Best value /location hotel in Les Gets is Bel Alpe, I would then go for Christiana ..... and the Marmotte for a touch of style. Stayed in others as well if anyone wants to know ... I would avoid Boomerang 1 & 2 due to noise/location and value but don't tell him I said that !!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
eEvans, you know Les Gets better than I. Do you remember Pring?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy