Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowbizz - is their food option good

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looks like we're going to book with Snowbizz in Puy Saint Vincent (I know and love this place after going twice with Esprit).

My question is to anyone who has experienced it: Do you think the half board option is worth it (130 adults, 95 kids for 5x evening meals and 7x breakfasts)? The B&B price is 45 so that values a kids meal at 10 quid each and an adult meal at 18.50. Both of which seem a bit pricy for a reasonable place like PSV.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nessy, I have been a couple of times with snowbizz and am going en famille again, over new year they are a great company a bit more personal than esprit in my opinion .You will have a great time!!
The food is OK not haute cuisine but fair value. It includes 3 courses with good choices for the kids (PIZZA /PASTA)etc and a carafe or two of wine for adults.
Breakfast is a typical continental affair but does make the morning rush to get every one out and into ski school a lot simpler.
Le Petit Chamois where the meals are taken is the centre of the eating /drinking/apres ski side of the holiday
it is probably the most popular restaurant in PSV and if you go down the diy route you may feel a little detached from the other families in the evenings?
My only real criticism of the food is that there is not enough fresh fruit/vegatables and too much bias towards cheese/ham/gallettes/raclettes etc but this is true of most alpine resorts ,by the end of the week I find myself craving something a bit spicy.

When are you going?

If youve been before you will already know what a little gem PSV is and if i can help you any more just post or PM me.

hedley
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hedley, thanks for responding.

We have also had lunch in the Petit Chamois before now. I remember it to be quite good and very reasonable (PSV is in general though). I wasn't thinking of self catering necessarily. Just that that kind of money would go a long way in most PSV restaurants. Particularly 10 quid for the kids. Is the restaurant exclusively for snowbizz half board in the evening?

We are going in the last week in Feb which judging by the price is the week following the UK half term but happens to be the 2nd week of the Swiss "Sportferien". The price they are quoting us is very similar to the Monalisa direct price but I really like the sound of the English ski school for the kids, guiding and the evening kids club.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nessy, No its not exclusive to snowbizz.
On reflection it could be done a lot cheaper if you organised it yourself , but the ski school guiding etc does tend to mean you get a lot more out of your holiday as a family and feel part of the snowbizz team .As the kids get better and better they take them through to race training lessons so progression is good for them as the class sizes are small (4-6 max) compared to 10 + in the ESF lessons.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy