Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pas Dela Casa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, nice little forum you have going here.
Me and 5 mates have just booked up to skiing here, were all young young ( 18 - 19 ) and are looking for some ok skiing and good nightlife. For some ppl it is there 2 nd time skiing but for others its one of many trips! whats the skiing and nightlife going to be like, going on the 28th of jan 07.
Cheers Brad.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The skiing is actually quite good. Decent area over at Grau Riog. Nightlife is pub crawl dominated with cheap shots. Not the best. As your young lads you need to know that the men to women ratio there is about 100-1!!! rolling eyes Loads of cheap electrical good shops if your bags are big enough.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Brads, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead

I haven't been to Pas de la Casa but I'm sure others here have been and someone will be along soon. Alternatively you can do a search of threads by clicking on User Facilities at the bottom left hand corner of the mountain picture at the top of the page.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey mate, I just posted a similar thread a few moments ago,

THere is a group of us hoping to head out on that Date too. Never been before but ive heard they call it ibiza in the snow.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skiing suprisingly good, nightlife exceedingly cheap and nasty but certainly plentiful, although as someone else mentioned very few women, on the slopes or the town. Think newquay or blackpool but without any of the hen parties wink

I enjoyed it, but then, I'm a girl Little Angel

aj xx
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I had one of the best holidays of my life in Pas De La Casa!! I was 18, out there with 5 other girl mates. The skiing was fine, the nightlife was ace!! I think we all spent less than £100 each all week and we were out every night till gone 5am, then up for skiing everyday. We went during our Feb half term from 6th form and we all had to take the following week off school to get over it!!
I so so wish I could have that holiday over again, it was so good!!
Then again, nearly 10 years later now, I'm not sure I could handle it!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I wouldnt call it Ibiza on snow - no-where near.

It will have good snow cover which means skiing right across to Canillo. The night life is there and as someone has already suggested its mainly blokes - however, every night is Friday night !
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
As I said to dj_colinbell, I'm there at the same time as you. Firstly I'm 51 so no I'll not be coming out with you on the P*ss.
Once you are there (Andorra does get cut off by snow) you will have a great time. There is a bottleneck coming back to the resort at the end of the day. It can be about 300 yds of hell. Apart from this the skiing, food, boze etc are great.
If you want specific info just ask.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cheers for that, looking forward to it so much!! Glad the beer is cheap but abit of a downer about the women. Might see a few of you there!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Me and 2 mates are going to Pas in march for pub crawl action and some skiing, been before, tis great if you like vodka, on the downside as its been discussed - if you want to pull then go elsewhere!

A
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Going to Pas, NEED TO BUY BOOTS!

I'm also going Andorra (Pas De La Casa) Jan 2007. This will be my 3rd time (and 3rd year in a row skiing) and it's time to buy my own boots. Does anyone know if there are any sports shops in Pas De La Casa with a large selection of ski boots?

I was fitted last year and think the Nordica Speedmachines are what I am after. Will it be better (cheaper) getting my boots from there, or am I worthwhile getting them from England (Snow&Rock or Ellis Brigham) before I go?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
mikhig82, see the andorra thread.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy