Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What to do when your wife doesn't like skiing as much as you do?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
telford_mike, kosciosco was posting up to July of this year.
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=119596&start=40#2741830
I agree it would be nice to learn how things turned out . . . Puzzled
(the post in July suggests it all went ok . . . )
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not read through all this and OP is a very old post but should we be giving advice ?

After all there are many Russian oligarchs who are vastly more experienced than us.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Dzmarc, Cant advice without knowing the girl. There is also a chapter called Lad Skiing, equally a sexist.
Might want to buy her something else as well - its not really a rom-com. It more of rom-ski-com as one sH put it.

@SnoodyMcFlude, didn't mean to raise the dead - sorry I meant thread.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@skiingwithdemons, I have a funny feeling I can reflect far to much in your blog / book.

I was thinking more for myself, she's more into shiney smelly things, although i'm sure she would find it amusing.

Come Sunday, you may well have an order (through you website of course)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Go with another couple... Or a group of freinds... I promised to ski with wife all holiday a few years ago...ended up joining the ski guide group and when wife had had enough in the afternoon, i went off with others in the group to push it.. Both happy,... Still go together, wife has a couple of days snow walking with other freinds.. .. Plus i so get one or two weeks on my own Little Angel
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We spend 5 weeks a year skiing. Hubby likes a bit more of an adventure than I do. We go to our place in Serre CHevalier for around 5 weeks each season. We will ski together most days, but not necessarily for all of the days, and we will both at some point do our own thing, but not alone. The key is to have a group to ski with. If we go alone, we will still ski together, but I may take a break while he does some off-piste for the afternoon. In January, we have some snowHeads and other friends there. In March hubby will ski off-piste with the SoPI bash crew, I will potter about, ski with whoever is having their rest day, and enjoy the snow and sunshine. Final week we will probably be on our own and ski together most days. EoSB often sees us not skiing together for most of the week, but we'll usually meet up for lunch, drinks and possibly head off together in the morning.

Bashes and snowHeads are the key to all of this coming together so we can both enjoy our skiing without either boring one of us or scaring the sh@ite out of me.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Only just seen this thread .... I'll echo the comments above re Alpe D'Huez .... that's where I'd take a mixed (ie from beginner up) ability group.
For myself ..... I've skied 40 years, at least 3 weeks a year, been married 27 years and my wife has never been .... our 2 boys ski and love it .... but we enjoy the weeks apart and she has trips with other friends .... we are very lucky.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Er, she stays at home and I go with my mates.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just going through divorce, my skiing being an example of my unreasonable behaviour, Toofy Grin
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Natalie Wood did not like boats as much as Robert Wagner.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy