Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

lifter plate with s914 fis binding

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I brought a pair of s914 fis binding in the REI sale and would like to know which lifter/riser plates I can use with this binding and a pair of Stockli stormriders?

I brought the bindings as they where very cheap and intend to buy a pair of Stockli Stormrider XL or DP next year when I am back in Europe.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
davidb, They should come with 20mm plate!
There is a slight Shocked differance between the Stormrider XL and the DP my friend! It's kinda like saying, i might by a stereo or a FISH this afternoon. Twisted Evil
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Oops, I haven't opened the box to check as I didn't want to lose any parts (i'll check tonight). I am interested in the Stormrider XL
, but haven't discounted the DP. I am hoping to be able to demo a pair in Utah to see which model suits my skiing better. Thanks again for the information.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
davidb, Are the brakes that came with your 914's wide enough for the XL's?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
spyderjon, I asked that question at the shop when I brought them and they said they will fit.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
spyderjon, The XL is only a piddly 78mm in the waist! Little Angel
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
davidb, DPs, and don't bother with the risers... Twisted Evil
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy