Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

plagne 1800

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
just booked a stay in plagne 1800, any tips for a great stay would be welcome.....many thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Bladebasher,

I was out there last season (March) - it is a nice looking village, if i remember correctly Plagne 1800 used to be the original minning village.

The one thing about 1800 which sticks out in my memory is the Pizza restaurant (i think is was called Mama Mia's) - very friendly and very good food at a reasonable price. Went there 3 times in a week - Tartiflette all the way !!!

Whilst we were out there we used the free ski bus to get us to Plagne Centre - and on the lifts from there. Work out the route the bus takes before you decide which stop to use cause it could save you a trek up hill, either in the morning to the stop or in the afternoon back to your accomodation.

Oh yeah - make sure that you have comfortable boots !!!! There will be a lot of walking envolved - it can't be helped.

Have a good holiday Very Happy

Chris
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for that chris
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bad news folks the restaurant blondends, refers too has had a mishap. I was over there yesterday and nothing has changed Sad

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=348430#348430
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bladebasher, there's a nice boozer there called La Mine. I would get a 2nd mortgage first tho Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Charlatanefc wrote:
bladebasher, there's a nice boozer there called La Mine. I would get a 2nd mortgage first tho Wink

Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boredsurfin, that was LOup Blanc that burnt down!! Mamma Mias is up at the Maeva apartments. Idiot rolling eyes
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wow - that restaurant (Loup Blanc) was a good place to eat too, the food was reasonably priced but the drinks Sad 6 euros for a large coke !!!!

Always look out for the Happy Hours when going out for a beer - I normally have a couple straight from the slopes and then a few more back at the apartment before going out, makes the night a little cheaper.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy