Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Food at 7th Aug. Milton Keynes Xscape trip

Poster: A snowHead
Could those coming on the 2nd Milton Keynes Xscape trip on Saturday 7th August register here if they would like food by the slope.

Skiing is from 7.00-11.00 (£35 for 4 hours including ski and boot hire).

We can order food to be eaten overlooking the slope (as the toboggan party did last time) for £5.50 each, including a drink. The choice would be, as before, a chicken curry, chile con carne or a vegetarian pasta dish. (It looked quite good)

We could eat before skiing (perhaps 6.00 to ski at 7.00, when the slope reopens after grooming), or perhaps ski first and eat at 8.30 or 9.00; after which those who wish can continue to ski untill 11.00.

Please indicate number of people, and your preference of what time we should eat.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 29-07-04 0:10; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Me me me me me
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wear The Fox Hat, before or during?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
yes.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I mean, um, during
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Me (plus one). Might be best to eat later on.

[Edited to make sure you know that we're down and want food at the slope.]

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Thu 29-07-04 9:26; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
No, I don't think so, I think they just provide a big pot of each. I'll check.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:
chicken curry, chile con carne or a vegetarian pasta dish.
Shocked
If I come, can I bring sandwiches? Wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sure, or go to ASK (superior pasta and pizza) or pub or burger-bar in the Xscape complex before skiing (but that would take you much longer what with ordering etc.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
If people would prefer to all eat before skiing at ASK please say so but we'd have to start very early. (Arrive 5.30 or so I would assume.) Last time I thought we might eat after a bit of skiing but nobody wanted to leave the slope area.

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Mon 5-07-04 19:35; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Don't mind, but I think that there might be some who would prefer the variation snowHead
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I don't know how many people would be the minimum for them to supply food at the slope. Unfortunately they are permanently on an answerphone on that department and my wife answered when they phoned back, so I didn't get to ask these questions last time.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hardly anyone has put their names down!
Please say by Saturday if you want food. (we have to have an order and money in by one week in advance). I just nominated Fox to organise it, on the other thread, but I don't know if he can. I discover I'm going to be away!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'll organise it, but we need more people to put their names down!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks, Wear The Fox Hat. I've put a notice on PISTE to catch people's eye. Perhaps we could try to keep it near the top of the threads there.
I'll be away from tomorrow till Sunday 8th.
snow report
snowball, hope your presentation goes well!
snow report
Please book Deb & I in for the food.

We're happy to eat at a time to suit everyone else but our preference would be to eat part way through the session.
snow report
As I will be with Jon and Deb, better book me in for the food too, whenever it is.

spyderjon, Have you booked the session for you and Deb yet?
snow conditions
Wear The Fox Hat, I gave my paper on Tuesday. Went down very well. Should be published eventually with the others.
ski holidays
maggi,

No not yet. Was going to do it tonight. Do you want me to book for the three of us?
snow report
spyderjon, Yes, please, if it's no bother snowHead
ski holidays
maggi,

We're in. I've had to pay so we'll settle up on the night.
latest report
Wear The Fox Hat,
I have just booked for 7th August, so can I add my name to the slopeside food list. My preference for eating time is during the session.
Can you please let us know if you get enough Snowheads by this Saturday for the food to be on - I guess if not Crying or Very sad we can always arrange some other eating plan.
snow report
One less now. Sad
snow report
Hope you all have a great time. Hopefully, I'll be able to join you soon, when beanie's knee gets a bit stronger.
snow conditions
Hope you all have a great time. Hopefully, I'll be able to join you soon, when beanie's knee gets a bit stronger.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy