Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Iron your salopettes with Tim Henman

Poster: A snowHead
OK, we're well into the silly season - especially here at snowHeads - so here's a story that fits the bill perfectly, courtesy of that oracle of fairness The Sun.

Scan down the page for a surprise ski photo.

I've taken an iron to my skis on many an occasion, but never with this objective. Isn't there a problem plugging in the iron, or am I being pedantic?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David, you could never be accused of pedantry, just use a very long cable but make sure you have the appropriate plug-adaptor.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, David. Should I avoid being in the middle of the piste, just over the brow of the hill, like other users of ironing boards?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Guys, haven't you heard of cordless irons?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What's wrong with a good old fashioned flat iron and a fire? You can have heat the iron, then have some water on the boil for a nice cup of tea when you've finished.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
No, I haven't heard of cordless babies either. Stop pulling my leg.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David, if you're determined to do this you should contact Jef Wickes for some tips on ironing, apparently he's very good with socks.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://www.dealtime.com/xPP-Irons--cord_type_cordless
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Good heavens. We'll have Japanese cordless babies next.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
are your kids still attached?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We indulged in some extreme ironing in the three valleys - with the da kine heli pack the ironing board fits nicely through the board straps and yes, cordless is best. It is a way of combining a healthy lifestyle will still ensuring looking sharp. We then moved onto extreme dining, which involved lunch on the top of spires between valleys. We never did manage the silver service black tie rock climb, but it's still in the planning....
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Doing it in the 3 Valleys just seems tame now after those boys did a black tie dinner part way (or was at the actual top??) up Everest. Good effort though........although women will take their housework anywhere with them these days!! Wink NehNeh
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I could, at this juncture, make a suggestion about where to put your housework... but i'm too much of a lady for that... Laughing
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
dolphingirl, Laughing NehNeh Laughing
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
dolphingirl, I take it you're looking for a suitable place for a male chauvinistic pig to do his ironing. Here's one, although a crevasse might be more on-topic.
ski holidays
...or there's this one if you think he deserves to be strung up.
ski holidays
Dan, I think part way up, as climbers have to spend very little time on the top to survive.
ski holidays
Ah, I think this is what we have all been looking for.
latest report
awesome pics! snowHead
ski holidays
I knew there was a use for them. Laughing
ski holidays
steady Twisted Evil
latest report
'Sokay, I never iron my clothes.
snow conditions
do you get your mummy to do your ironing for you?
ski holidays
fantastic pictures David!!! I love the one of the snowboard being used as an ironing board!!!
latest report
Yes, but why are his friend's legs different lengths? How can you iron properly when your ironing board is listing like the Titanic?
snow conditions
David Goldsmith, are you saying that a snowboarder can't even get that right? Laughing
snow conditions
Wear The Fox Hat, no I get suits dry cleaned and the rest lose their creases whilst being worn.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy