Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need help finding a board.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I saw a board that my wife would like for Xmas at castleford but I cannot get there for a while and i cannot find any info.

The board has a vanity mirror and pink listick,lip markings.

Could any one tell me who the board is made by? Then i can do the usual research and let her down gently if it is crap.

Before I get the usual jokers,i can assure you that the board IS for my wife and the only use i have for pink lipstick is around my.....
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry, I don't know the board, but Onboard's gear guide is out ATM.

It might be worth having a look to see if it's featured in there.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks anyway Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm pretty sure I saw the one your on about in last years board guide - if I remember I'll see if I still have it. Could be a bit of pot luck as to whether you can track down a board from last season though..
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers, you could be rught as it has now gone off the shelf in Cas' xscape.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I don't think the one I was thinking of is the one you're on about actually. Just found a pic of it - it's the 04/05 K2 Mix - has K2 written in pink on a black base with a lipstick.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think I'm going to puke . . . wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Same feeling but my wife has a specific taste in boards and she won't sway.
Took me more time to find this board than it took to make our first child! wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy