Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WINTER 2007. SZK

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For those of you keen on Salomon Bindings, oh aren't you going to be disappointed. This winter 2006/7 you will still be able to pick up S914's, from Salomon(most expensive), Atomic FFG 14(Cheapest) and Scott(middle).

All three of the bindings are the same and incorporate the new AFD. The Atomic ones come with a sticker pack! Little Angel

Otherwise, you can take the plunge and try the new Salomon Binding that has been made by Fisher Price. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
what do the stickers look like?

WE NEED TO KNOW!

Scan them in, and post them in the snowMedia zone.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
is there not also an s916 this year, though I'll never need it. I keep hearing alot about the new 4frnt binding, which may or may not be a rebranded 02/03 nordica axis binding.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Edmundh009 wrote:
is there not also an s916 this year, though I'll never need it. I keep hearing alot about the new 4frnt binding, which may or may not be a rebranded 02/03 nordica axis binding.

The S916 and S920 are not retail products, so you won't see them in any literature or on the website. They are much stiffer torsionally than the S914 and close with a good solid clunk.

The new "Fischer Price" binding may be good for junior racers if it is torsionally stiffer than a S912.

The 4frnt is a rebadged Vist binding. It was used by Nordica, but I don't know who designed it originally.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy