Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Back on that board

Poster: A snowHead
Going to MK on sunday..........hopefully be OK!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You been injured?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
you should be fine in mk, its not as if there is far to go`!

good luck
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

You been injured?

IF ONLY YOU KNEW!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Richie, come on then enlighten us????!!!!!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You cheeky f*****r!!!!!! Kept that one secret!!!!!!!!!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
What Richie means is that Kev's had more breaks that Steve Davis!!!!!!!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
He's sponsered by Kit Kat wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I don't get the in-jokes going on round here but have fun Kevin - I went to MK 2 weeks ago (albeit on a Friday) and it was honestly the best conditions I have ever experienced! Smile

I'm bored of summer and want winter to come Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Honda Kitty, Kev has had a few broken bones and now hits the slopes with more protection than Robocop! wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Guys...you are so funny. Yes I've had a few "mis haps" shall we say. Stayed injury free for the past few years thanks. The purpose is that my girlfriends nieces are having a lesson so I thought I would go and show them how it's (not) done by the older generation.

Phil- if your that offended come and catch me on the slope......sorry , try and catch me on the slope!!!! wink

Richie- I think you mean tweety from Buck Rogers instead of robocop.....beedy beedy!!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Kevin Robertson, welcome back. If you can get there first thing in the morning it's really nice at the moment and there's a tabletop and drop that will give you enough air for a 180 or more if you can olly and jump . . . time to test the armour?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks Masque....not realised I'd been anywhere!!

Not sure about jumps etc......tempting fate one feels. Starting a new job the week after, not a good start going in with broken bones on the 1st day, although I am doing a bungee jump at colchester the week after (26th) if anyone wants to come and watch (ENOUGH WARNING FOR YOU MR PRIOR!!), so maybe jumps are the safe option.....it all for charity mate! NehNeh
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Kevin Robertson, This is a very quiet corner of SHs. Tis a bit of a shame that getting boards to the Cas day out wasn't clear until a day or two before but next year it'd be good to show the 'plankers' how it's done.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Masque, I think a fair few have seen the video of you showing us plankers how to fall Laughing If thats what you mean:lol:
ski holidays
boredsurfin, we tend to fall much more elegantly than you plankers, but no excuses other than a super fat board, very first run and only 15 seconds to figure out how to ride it before hitting the sugar at the bottom.
Care to take some lessons and join in? In fact a Snowheads X-dressing day out would be interesting...the skiers on boards and the boarders on skis.
latest report
Masque, Much is being made of this fall, but from what I have seen it was just an unelegant stop.
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, the second fall was far more spectacular, into the netting. Shocked
ski holidays
stocky, Yup, that were a tumble off the wee snot green board. slippery little rubber band it were.
latest report
lol !

Frank Spencer has got nuttin' on ar Masque.
latest report
Conditions at MK was actually not too bad, only one small bit of ice, so well done the piste grooming man!!

However, MK MANAGEMENT, GET BOTH LIFTS WORKING....10 mins to get up and 10 secs to get down, you see my issue!!

However, still an enjoyable hour!
snow conditions
I see nothing's changed at MK then? rolling eyes
snow conditions
Quote:

10 secs to get down

SINCE WHEN!!!! wink
snow report
Richie, straightline it and 10 secs is all it takes, sh*t there's a vid of me having an easy slop down and that's 17 sec from start to stop without breaking wind.
latest report
What are you saying richie....Ok maybe a few more seconds longer, but just making a point!
latest report
Masque, yes but Kev won't straight line it.....no offence Kev.
snow report
The only straight line Kev manages all holiday is when the bar is in sight!!!!!! Very Happy
snow report
this is getting a tad cruel . . . Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Masque,

Don't worry he luvs the attention really! rolling eyes
latest report
We love him really.
latest report
Bidi bidi bidi.
snow conditions
Luv the attention.........I just wanna be taken seriuosly!! Their picking on me masque!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy