Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tour operators and when to see new prices?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

I did a bit of a search and couldnt come up with the answer to my question.... however I would assume it has been answered and I just need pointed the right direction.

Basically I want to try out an operator for next years trip to Canada. Previously I have done it as components myself. I have googled for operators and come up with plenty... but I was wondering whether snowheads have previously come up with a list and perhaps comments to the good or bad?

Also, when should we see next seasons prices? I know it is early... but I would like to get sorted early and save a few pounds if possible.

Thanks

Adam
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd be surpirised if there are any TOs out there who aren't booking for 06/07 now so I don't really understand the question. Unless you mean 07/08.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have been searching sites for 06/07 prices... but typically the only way to get a price is to ask for a quotation... i only want guide line prices and I am not finding them.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
buns, the big TOs, such as Inghams and Crystal, certainly have on-line prices. With some, you may have to go through the steps of on-line booking to find out what the total cost is and availability. Some have an on-line brochure you can download. Typically, the early bird brochures/prices come out in about Feb/March with the final brochure available from May/June. Some smaller operators may operate to a later time-scale.

For Canada, Inghams always comes up as pretty cheap and they're fine to use. You can find their prices online. If you're after something a bit different or not your standard package, try Ski Independence.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
buns,

I used Ski Independence for my Canadian Trip in 2004. Very good service. They have a brochure and price list out fo 06/07
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ski Independence are indeed good - just booked with them (had some issues getting the correct paperwork out of them - name spellings and the like - but I'm not too concerned).

You will need to submit a quotation request - but mine came through the next day I think so its worth doing. I'd suggest trying to work out where you want to go first - Inghams online is good for that, helps you get a quick idea of good value places
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have been through to Ski Independence and am waiting on them replying with some ideas. I'll have to look a bit deeper on some of the other sites... I just dont want to have to put in a load of details (which i dont really know) time after time just to find a price that is too high!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
buns, sometimes the old fashion way is good - get to a travel agent - scoop up paper brochures - retire to read at leisure...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I know that Zoom airlines (cheep flights to Calgary & Vancouver) have now got prices available.

If booking well in advance is probably cheeper to put all the components together yourself. its worth noting that I have picked up some VERY good 'last minute' deals to canada with operators in the past. (One week skiing, room only for 299 - person inc. flights and trasfers)

Good hunting Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I would have done components had I been a month ahead, but the flight prices are at the roof right now.

I am also disadvantaged by being in Belfast... the likes of Zoom wont work for me...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sad

wadda bout cheap flight belfast - Manchester then onwards via zoom. bit if a pain in the r's but may just work.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy