Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Radical boards

Poster: A snowHead
Have just got back from doing a season in a small resort in Switzerland, Hoch-y-brig, boarding with guys riding 06/07 Radical snowboards. Spent a bit of time on a couple of models - nothing else like them. Does any one know a UK distributor or retailer so I can get my hands on the Pro Model??
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mmmmmm...............sounds like
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm not so sure about the Spam. Here is their website:

http://www.radical-sports.com/english/frame/f-home.html

Can't see any UK distributors, though lots in Switzerland. They are doing some skis next winter, which IS interesting.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lozza wrote:
Have just got back from doing a season in a small resort in Switzerland, Hoch-y-brig, boarding with guys FROM Radical snowboards. Spent a bit of time on a couple of models - nothing else like them. Does any one know a UK distributor or retailer so I can get my hands on the Pro Model??

I think this is how it should have read!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well buying a board whilst there would have been a good idea... rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
snowbunny, C'mon, wake up, ur far brighter than this. Umm, no 1 post, selling boards, let's think...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm with you saxabar.Smells to me to. wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Perhaps work on the anagram LOZZA.......
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just like to point out there is a UK distributor for Radical. Thanks for the great comment Lozza, who were you riding with?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Radical Freeride wrote:
Just like to point out there is a UK distributor for Radical. Thanks for the great comment Lozza, who were you riding with?
Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Radical Freeride wrote:

Oh dear rolling eyes
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Who would call their brand radical, it sounds so cheesy, maybe they have sister companies 'gnarly', 'stellar' and 'awesome' rolling eyes
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Lozza, Posts 1

Radical Freeride, Posts 1

enough said!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
mista wrote:
Who would call their brand radical, it sounds so cheesy, maybe they have sister companies 'gnarly', 'stellar' and 'awesome' rolling eyes

I hear they've found UK a distributor in ASDA. 3rds aisle on the left, just past tinned meats and packaged stilton...
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
saxabar wrote:
mista wrote:

I hear they've found UK a distributor in ASDA. 3rds aisle on the left, just past tinned meats and packaged stilton...

I'd say Radical is more Waitrose than ASDA. Have a look, try them out and then give some feedback. If anyone would like to take a pair to the ski test then they are available.
ski holidays
Radical Freeride, I'd like to take a pair! Either the Freeride 175, or the Radical in 170 or 180.

PM me.
latest report
Radical Freeride, I'll take a couple to compare against my Bataleon, where can I collect them . . . or even better I'll meet you at 11:00 at Cas, look for a lardy old gimp that should probably be on skis.
PS make one a short park board just in case we've the chance to bleed over the furniture and one for carving a hard icy piste . . . a fat powder board would be a bit pointless at Xscape . . . unless you reckon that it's a board for all conditions.
snow report
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
Radical Freeride, I'd like to take a pair! Either the Freeride 175, or the Radical in 170 or 180.

PM me.

I am hoping to get a pair sent up with one of the Snowheads organisers. You can contact me by phone if you wish to organise it personally. www.radical-sports.co.uk.
snow conditions
Radical Freeride, just sent you a PM. I'm out of the country until Friday evening.
latest report
Wear The Fox Hat, You actually gonna soil the ambassadorial tootsies with a snowboard boot? . . . This is gonna make the trip completely worthwhile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
latest report
Masque, unless I am very much mistaken, NO!
http://www.radical-sports.com/english/frame/f-ski.html
ski holidays
Bolloсks! Twisted Evil Pick up a board or two while you're at it please. Blush

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Tue 1-08-06 14:42; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Masque, no, I'm hoping they will be reasonably good...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy