Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

No season for me.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So much for doing a season. I know it's for the good in the long run, to try and get my business venture off the ground, but I've just signed a six month contract starting in October, so that makes it all a bit final. Sad

On the plus side, I have negotiated five weeks off to go skiing. wink
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kramer wrote:
.........On the plus side, I have negotiated five weeks off to go skiing. wink

And you want sympathy? Twisted Evil snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kramer, Shame about the season - still 5 weeks is a pretty good haul. Enough to get yourself in shape for the defence of your title. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I shall probably make it out to your neck of the woods at some point Charlotte, I'll PM you when I know the dates. Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kramer, sh*t happens Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Too bad - you didn't build flexi Fridays & Mondays into your contract did you? could have squeezed another few long weekends in that way. Currently I'm at a budgeted 20 days skiing without taking a week off so far.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
fatbob, working Monday to Wednesday, so long weekends a possibility. Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kramer, Last season i skied 6-10 days, seasons suck! wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Kramer, At least a desicion is made. Well done.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I cant be arsed working seasons anymore, get an employer with a chalet, much easier! Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Frosty the Snowman, unfortunately this contract is for my current business, rather than the one that I want to get off the ground, but at least it means that I won't starve.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

but at least it means that I won't starve
Ah so the worry about starvation is the reason for your storing of body fats wink Laughing
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Kramer wrote:
Frosty the Snowman, . . . but at least it means that I won't starve.

Only if you manage to pass the contents of your stomach completely through your digestive track Laughing
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
IncogSkiSno, Ah Bulimia Laughing .

Glass houses Embarassed
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

Only if you manage to pass the contents of your stomach completely through your digestive track

Kramer just chucks it straight back up again Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy