Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"SnowRental.net" - a misleading site?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A somewhat misleading website.

Web-Searching for a particularly daft pair of skis (Elan FX Super-G/DH - I mean they've just GOT to rock !?!?)

I came across a link to www.snowrental.net which claimed that I could rent these skis.

I seriously doubt it.

When one investigates deeper it's clearly not possible.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 7-08-06 8:33; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You're probably right, David. It's easier to rent politicians.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That website certainly has its google spidering worked out but itys aright pain in the a££e as it often comes up higher than manufacturer's own websites for skis. Surely once you're established in Geneva/Chamonix SZK will be able to sort you out with whatever racestock you desire DM?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fatbob, J'espere...! Now, do you think he'll be able to sort me out with some sort of sponsorship? I mean, I contribute to the P&L of Stella Artois quite considerably...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Goldsmith, will I be able to ski as fast on politicians?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
David Murdoch, I checked out here - the site works with Sport 2000. I asked for advanced skis (which were a very good price) from Jacques Sports, but at no time did I get to choose in advance what skis I wanted, and I know they don't have what you wanted!! Actually I'm not sure where you could hire Super G or DH skis these days.... must look into it just in case you're in town and fancy doing a Glenn Plake in the moguls! Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DM,

They'll take your money but I doubt you'll get the skis you want. Can't Uncle sort you out..??
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
easiski, Ah, you do need to know where to look...Both Eddy Sports and Staeger Sports wil rent you 218cm Salomons or 225 Atomics for the Inferno...and I suspect the same for other shops on the Swiss amateur DH circuit. Myself? I want to buy my own!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
David Murdoch, If you want a pair of the Elans you may be better trying to get them here.

The importer gives discounts for registered racers and instructors.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
rjs, Link doesn't work (actually it doesn't exist).
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
David Murdoch, I will have the Nordica Stock, same skis as Elan. Little Angel Will be able to provide sponsorship by heineken, around 5pm each day all winter. wink
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
easiski wrote:
rjs, Link doesn't work (actually it doesn't exist).

What link doesn't work ?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rjs wrote:
David Murdoch, If you want a pair of the Elans you may be better trying to get them here.

The importer gives discounts for registered racers and instructors.

From where - sorry if the thickie baton is deserved, but I expected a link on the word "here".
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
easiski, I think if there had been a link the word
Here would have been in blue
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
easiski, By "here" I meant "in the UK".
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy