Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Braehead Xscape - just back

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well, fellow snowHead 's, I tore myself away from my desk and took the afternoon off work and went to Xscape at Braehead, Glasgow, this afternoon, Friday 28 July. I got an e-mail from Xscape in May offering "two hours for the price of one - to be used during the month of July". Anyway, got there and mix-up with the computers, so I actually got 3 hours for the price of one (£16) Very Happy . It actually cost me £17 in total as the £1 locker charge is non-refundable.

Its not bad, I stayed for 2½ hours, which is a boring considering there is only one slope. It is real snow which makes a difference. I have never actually skied on a dry slope, but have not heard good reports about them, so I suppose an indoor slope with real snow makes a big difference; there was even an icy patch in the middle!!

We should arrange a snowHead meet up here in Glasgow sometime!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
At least it was a cool way to pass a hot afternoon!

Now go buy that pink micra NehNeh
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
veeeight ha ha!! - Can't buy a pink car - it wouldn't match my eyes!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jb1970, Glad you enjoyed it there is nothing better than being cool when it's 80F outside!

Posted this on another thread but it i think i'll put it hear as well

"I’ve only been 3 times but the times I’ve been I’ve spent:
£29 for 3 hours 9am till noon (It was nice and groomed) only about a dozen or so people on the slope.
£25 for 2 hours including my lunch (11-2) ski 2 hours and get a free lunch.
The last time I spent £16 for one hour.
I would recommend going early as the snow is better but after an hour and a bit it does get rather repetitive.
I’m an intermediate and the last time I went with the intention of improving my short radius turns -it was well worth my time. The first time was to try out my new skis - any excuse will do in the middle of the summer!
It’s better than a 200m dry slope but I can’t wait till winter."

A breahead summer bash would definately be a good idea.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy