Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just back from Scotland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Had a wedding in Aberdeen yesterday so decided to spend a night in Aviemore on Thursday.

Drove upto The Lecht from Aberdeen on the way to Aviemore. The new lodge looks great although didn't have time to really look around as we wanted to get the last train up at Cairngorm (4.30). The Snowy Owl Chair was running for sightseers at the The Lecht.

Arrived at Cairngorm at 4.15pm and got second last train to top. This was my first time at Cairngorm although I have been to The Lecht several times. I was really impressed by the funicular and the facilities at the top, and am definately inspired to make a winter ski trip.

Had a hot choclate before getting the train down.

Pics to follow

Very Happy
ski holidays
 brian
brian
johnboy, let me know when you're coming.

We could have a North of the Border Bash (might not be the best acronym Embarassed ).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
brian,

Will do. Flights to Inverness with Easyjet are reasonalbly priced.

Anyone else up for NOBB?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'll probably be at Cairngorm most weekends when there is snow so if you say when your going to be there snowheads could meet in the Cas bar in the morning. Glenmore Lodge is a good place for a drink afterwords as it is conveniently just down the hill and in walking distance of the Glenmore campsite.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy