Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort for 2008?!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I must be getting too enthusiastic! Laughing

Seriously though, ideas just keep coming to me! So far I've considered Zell Am See, Passo Tonale, Arinsal or possibly going back to Kitzbuhel. I won't consider Canada, 3 years going there has been nice but I have to be realistic about price. Will anyone give me any recommendations on these resorts, or any others? snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
RichardB, what are you looking for in a ski holiday? What do you require, what do you like, and what do you not want?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
what happenend to 2007?????
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i wouldn't got to Arinsal, as we had a terrible experience there of lots and lots of wind, hardly any snow and the resort shut for 4 days out of 7 due to wind.

dont know about the others as i've not been. Heard great things about Passo though from someone who's opionion on ski resorts i trust.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RichardB, Ive been to Arinsal a couple of times and always had loads of snow, excellent weather and fantastic instruction, but its very easy skiing. So it depends what you want out of a holiday really!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
RichardB, I think you are good enough to get lots out of Les Arcs
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
RichardB,

Of your list I've been to Zell and Tonale. Zell is fantastic and well worth a trip. I have been to Tonale twice, but got bored the second time.

What about La Rosiere?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the advice! I'm now considering going to a French resort, however, the only way I can see myself affording to is by taking up a single room at a catered chalet. Would anyone recommend this route?

Quote:

what happenend to 2007?????

I like to plan my ideas WELL in advance! wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
2008 !

As Fred Pontin used to say - "Book Early"
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
RichardB wrote:
I must be getting too enthusiastic! Laughing

Seriously though, ideas just keep coming to me! So far I've considered Zell Am See, Passo Tonale, Arinsal or possibly going back to Kitzbuhel. I won't consider Canada, 3 years going there has been nice but I have to be realistic about price. Will anyone give me any recommendations on these resorts, or any others? snowHead

Hello Richard

I have done the last two.

Arinsal was all that was left one year, when family problems prevented early booking. You would ski it all in an afternoon. Pal is connected (it used to be a bus ride away) but Pal is not extensive. You could mange a day trip to Arcalis which is reasonably well regarded but not extensive.

Passo Tonale - I went with friends who were beginner/ish on a very cheap deal. All the runs are much of a muchness. It is cheap and I thought it had the edge over Arinsal, but I think you should seek somewhere with a bit more scope. Bad Hofgastein is extensive and cheap with good hotels, or Sauze maybe, or Soll and its satellites ?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy