Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

List of EU school holidays?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A long time ago I downloaded a series of tables off the net that showed all the school holidays for all the EU countries. Unfortunately i've lost it and could really use it for planning this coming seasons trips away. I got it off a link from here but I cannot find it.
If anyone can help me out finding it would be very grateful.

Thanks,

RR
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can''t help with the rest of the EU but here's the French list to 2010.

http://www.education.gouv.fr/actu/element.php?itemID=2006519926
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I haven't verified but I think this gives a list of all holidays everywhere - link HERE

Be aware if not already that the Swiss ones run on a cantonal basis.

Maybe some enterprising soul can build a funky calendar to help snowHead's planning?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Murdoch wrote:
Maybe some enterprising soul can build a funky calendar to help snowHead's planning?

Good thinking, it's a question that gets asked quite often and the calender would be a useful resource.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Murdoch wrote:
Quote:

The calendar I got from here a long time ago was just as you describe. It had a block calendar for the year with coloured blocks/columns showing the different countries holidays. You could read off the hols of all the different countries/regions at a glance.

Thanks guys for the linkys. If the above described does not surface at least I can now muddle through the above info to decide when best to go when it'll be quiet Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy