Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne ice rink

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know if the la plagne ice rinks might open this year. First time skiing for one of our group and we might need alternative entertainment
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is an ice skating rink behind the les Colosses restaurant in Plagne Bellecote.
It used to have ice hockey nets and all the equipment if you could rustle up enough people to have a game.
I assume it is still open and the food is good if you fancy a meal before or after.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sat 23-12-23 7:11; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
La Plagne website says both the one in Plagne Centre and the one in Bellecote are closed for this season. But I think that might be a hangover from when they closed at the end of last season, so they will open at some point. Puzzled
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The small ice rink in Plagne Centre has been open this week.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There is/was an ice rink up at Aime 2000 it looks like it may be in use - I'll have a proper look next time I'm passing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The ice rink in Bellecote didn't seem to have the snow cleared from it this morning so not sure when it is open.
@Posidrive, If you give them a call at the Colosses restaurant I'm sure they'll let you know.
Also have you considered the bobsleigh in la Roche or even the ice climbing tower at Champagny le haut?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Posidrive, when your friend gets fed up with skating (really, it is pretty boring - round and round going nowhere), get some snowshoes and go walking. There's a lovely walk up to Dou du Praz from either Bellecote or the garage below Plagne Centre with a super restaurant at the top, or walk up from 1800 to the green lake or Aime 2000. You see a completely different resort when walking. Well worth it.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy