Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

just wanted to say "hello" to all the exiles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is soooo scary - I'd only just worked out how to use the SCGB chat site - and now I have to negotiate a new one....... and there are so many clever boxes...... Its worse than doing a new black run.....
I was soooo sad Crying or Very sad when so many names disappeared - and it is nice to find them all again! But how on earth do I send this..... here goes.....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well done Jayne
Youve just lost your posting virginity
Wasn't that bad was it?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I recognise that name -and sense of humour!
Actually it really was scary - and on this site you can actually be seen "lurking" before you post.....!
Will I run back to the ski club??? I think not - coz nothing seems to move there for hours!!! Its soooooo boring
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well you're home now so put your feet up, make yourself a cup of tea and relax.
Cool
Beware though, the grammer police are still giving out on the spot fines.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jayne durham, Welcome to SnowHeads Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
welcome to the ASSylum, jayne.
We're not "exiles", it's more like when the convicts were being sent to Australia. The justice system said "where can we send them? - how about we send them to somewhere that is warmer & drier in the summer, has skiable terrain in the winter, has great beaches, fresh fruit, and loads of space, and we'll call it a punishment."
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi there Jayne!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Jayne!
There's a few of us meeting up in Lewes for lunch on Wednesday , if you're interested! snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hello
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks Michelle - only just got the message - and am afraid I am in a meeting.... but thanks for asking!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
In a meeting and still posting - this girl's got style Laughing

You can change yourself to "hidden" in your profile if you don't want to be a Lurcio jayne Cool
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ooooo didnt know that Alan..... where do I find my profile? I'm ssoooooo stupid on computers.... I'll have a look - but maybe I ought to just "come out" and be seen..... Who cares if everyone knows I'm a complete snow obsessive - I'm amongst friends who understand (am getting the shakes just talking about it...)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy