Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Group transfer Turin to Montgenevre

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a group of 10 all on same flight Any recommendations for transfer please ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Gufo, Snowcab https://www.snow.cab/locations/montgenevre is exactly what you want.

if you PM me I can put you on our Serre Che Share WhatsApp group where Dean from SnowCabs can give you an additional discount and he actually answers better than emails Laughing

In fact he just put this up only a few days ago

Hey all.

Now that the season is all done I bet most are looking forward to some well deserved downtime, I know I am.
Just to let you know Snowcab is operating all year around. Through the summer we can provide private transfers from all airports and stations. |
We can also help with bike tours and uplifts if needs be. We have a trailer that can fit between 15-20 MTB's and a smaller box trailer if any guests are bringing their own bikes from the airports.
For next winter we'll be running scheduled coaches from Turin to Montgenevre and Serre Che on Saturday's and maybe Sundays if there is demand.

We're happy to work with everyone along the valley and offer a partner discount.

Send me a message if you want a trusted and reliable transfer partner for your guests this summer and winter.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Weathercam, how nice to receive such a positive and helpful message. Dean deserves to get business.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you
Great to get such a quick response too. Will send info to our group leader and be back in touch.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Weathercam, hey, would it be possible to be added to Dean’s transfer WhatsApp group?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Serreche03, you need to PM me your mobile details to be added.

It's been working really well, best strategy is to get the transfer pencilled in and then see if you can coordinate a flight as that's usually the cheapest way.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ive just booked with Snowcab from Turin for our trip to Serre Chevalier in March. They were very efficient through the booking process.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Seconding Snowcab. They were excellent when we used them to do Turin to Serre Che
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy