Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet flights now released

Poster: A snowHead
Not sure if I've just stumbled across it, but easyjet have released their winter flights. Just got return to Geneva feb half term from Manchester for £107. The same bmibaby flight is £400!!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not all flights yet, so far it says

Winter 2006 seats from Belfast, Bristol,
Liverpool, Newcastle, and Nottingham
East Midlands now on sale
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry, mine were from Liverpool, not Man
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
They released them in batches last year as well, several of us are on the look out for Luton - Grenoble for the PSB.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thankyou wazza, once again easyjet have failed to send me an email about releases, despite countless assurances that I am signed up with them. Not all the links seem to be working though - can get Bristol - Geneva, but not Bristol - Grenoble. But it's a start! Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
If it's anything like last year pam w, you'll get an email about a week later rolling eyes by which time the best bargains will have gone.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
yes, thank goodness for the Snowheads grapevine Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks wazza for the heads up Cool
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w, I find them in my spam folder on the webmail server all the time. Each time mark it as not spam, but it doesn;t work. It is an allowed domain name too.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
wazza, Thanks! I too am supposed to get email notification but once again didn't! Have now booked Liverpool-Geneva for 1st week of March at £69 - this went up from £58 12 hours earlier! rolling eyes
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Booked flights for our xmas holiday, Liverpool to Geneva yesterday, and the flight went up 10 quid while I was filling the credit card details up, had to come out and go thru the whole process again.

There ain't many cheapies about on there Sad There's a few decent offers for Basle, but the flight time is poo compared to last year.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just booked Nottm/Geneva for 20th Jan for under £107 return, inc skis. Maybe not the cheapest but pretty damned good for great flight times from my local airport on a Sat (a first for me) so I should get in a few hours sliding on the arrival day afternoon & a few hours in the morning on departure day. Cool
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks for the heads up , just booked Bristol- Geneva return for £48 for early Feb out on a Wednesday back on a Friday
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Still waiting for the Luton flights to both Geneva and Grenoble rolling eyes
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Just booked for Newcastle _GVA, Sunday 11th Feb, Half term flights 07.30 depart and 11.00 am return, for the 4 of us......£52 each Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
I get a message sayin the London flight aren't bookable until October 28th????
Is this right?
snow report
Freestyle, I think that means they aren't out yet (curent schedule runs until 28th October) - keep checking every couple of hours. If you wait for the 'email-that-never-arrives' you'll miss the best prices rolling eyes Good luck
latest report
Madaboutsnow, Thanks! This is scary junk! Shocked
snow report
Why won't it let me book flights for 1st and 4th November???

It is letting me book them for Chrimbo?
snow report
johnboy, does the flight you want exist on 1 & 4 Nov? Some services have different starts dates, others don't run each day of the week. Check the timetable link (top right front page I think) just to make sure.
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman, Not half term in Newcastle, that is why they are cheap. For the next week they are £350 return already.
latest report
chrisb, Lucky git eh. North Yorkshire and Cleveland have different weeks. Hence our usual party are off at Easter. I imagine Jet2 from leeds will be very expensive for our week when they come out.
ski holidays
Excellent, looks like it's time to start booking the holiday.
ski holidays
johnboy - I tried to book flights to Geneva from Belfast for November and discovered that there are no flights at all from 29 October to 13 December. I then spent 35 minutes holding for customer services and was told that this block had not yet been released, but would be shortly. No explanantion could be provided as to why 14 December to the end of March on this route had been released. I hope that they are right, otherwise a November trip to Tignes will be more expensive than planned!!
latest report
Quote:

I then spent 35 minutes holding for customer services

That will have cost as much as your holiday....
snow report
No, only! £3.50 - customer services is the cheap(est) line to call. Web support and telephone booking are 65p and £1 per minute (or vice versa). I needed to know if they were going to provide a service during those six weeks, otherwise I would have had to look for alternatives.
ski holidays
hilary t,

What part of our fair province are you from?
latest report
A few miles east of Moira (between two farms), where the sun is shining this morning.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Any idea when London-Geneva or London-Lyon flights will be released? I vaguely remember that last year all their winter flights were released within a few days of each other.
snow conditions
Just booked Belfast - Geneva 13-21 Jan.

£46/ each Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

One very happy snowHead
latest report
 brian
brian
johnboy, nice one Very Happy

As well as or instead of Chrimbo ?
ski holidays
brian,

Instead. Chrimbo worked out double the cost.

Hope to slip one in during March, maybe EOSB snowHead
ski holidays
Quote:

maybe EOSB
MAYBE Shocked Shocked Shocked wuss
latest report
Flights we booked above on Monday have gone up £50 pp already Shocked
ski holidays
Our Belfast flight has gone up by a fiver since this morning Shocked
snow report
I bet the prices for the southern based routes are also going up by the same rate as the northern ones, even though they have yet to be released Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
Anyone know any good value hotels in Geneva?
ski holidays
 brian
brian
johnboy, the Holiday Inn Express near the airport is ok and has a free shuttle.

Does Mr Trax not come and pick you up though ?
ski holidays
brian,

A free transfer is included in the package, but we need to fly in on saturday and stay overnight for pickup on sunday. Unfortunately the sunday night flight timings are shoite Evil or Very Mad
snow report
Ray Zorro,

Good, it's about time us Northerners got a break Twisted Evil
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy