Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

No snow on the hill? Feel the pull of the bungee

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Finns do it. Flatlands…snow….boiing
The Canadians do it. Even though they have deep powder.

Boooiiiiing……

https://onboardmag.com/features/snowboarding-tricks/urban-jibbing-bungee.html

http://youtube.com/v/GU2RqgOZj0U
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Brilliant! Made me smile watching that.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@valais2, me too. Good clean fun Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wow. How many failed attempts (and paraplegias) did those entail?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good skills there...really good.

The one that looked the host horror in waiting was the backflip onto a snow-less set of steps at 2:05
Lots of others could have tested your GHIC card if you'd felt the urge to have a go!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have worked in Finland. There’s not much to do in some places during the winter. It means that the Finns can get very good at things. Like reading. And stacking wood. And driving on ice. And landing double backflips.

They also have a keen but seldom revealed deep sense of humour. The skiing here shows exactly that.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy