Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix Partners 21-26 Mar

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Greetings!
First time poster here. Just got into town and staying through the first week of April. Looking to ride some conservative classics while I’m here.
About me:
I am an AMGA (American Mountain Guide Association) Apprentice Alpine Guide, Avalanche Education Instructor, and Wilderness First Responder based in the US. For this trip I’m on a splitboard but have extensive experience on skis so don’t mind what you’re riding as long as you’re down to have fun! In terms of goals, I default to ultra conservative especially with new partners so something like Vallee Blanche would be perfect for a first time riding together. Also open to riding over in Italy, I saw the previous thread and will definitely be responding.
I have a friend and ski partner who is also from the States coming into town on the 26th for a few days but free until then.
Any questions or any info feel free to reach out.
Kind regards,
Max
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@MWhite, Hi! This is Marcos from Spain. I'm a snowboarder who loves mountaineering too. I have some experience in backcountry snowboarding in Pyrenees, Alps, Caucasus, Andes and Pamirs. I have a blog where I explain the summits I climbed, but I don't want to put it here because some chats and forums delete messages with URLs, I can send the address to you through a private message if you want. It's been great to read your post, I've been (unsuccessfully) trying to find someone to come to the Alps with me these days... I'm on holiday at the moment and could be in the Aosta area until 9th April. We can climb something together, let me know if you are available now. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy