Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any advice on where to stay in Sinaia, România for one day? Doing a 2 nights by train form Bucharest

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
I’m going to România for just over a week for other reasons and want to try and fit in a day skiing. Looks like Sinaia is an easy train from Bucharest. There is some snow in webcams and that’s good enough for me for one day
Anyone done it?
Is the train station close to the resort? Easy to get taxi?
Any recommendation on places to stay? Thank you
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
.mm

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sun 17-03-24 14:44; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow, such rudeness. Sorry for being boring.
I can’t find much info on skiing in România so it’s not unreasonable to ask if anyone has been or has tips.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I vaguely remembered a thread on here from years ago (I found it when looking for information about Poiana Brasov) - old but might be useful.

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2911464&highlight=sinaia#2911464

Can't help on the accommodation or skiing front, but Sinaia is really easy on the train and it's a lovely journey once you're in the hills. I remember taxus either at the train station or up the hill next to the big park in town. Hope you have a fun day! Report back if you can as I'd be interested to know how easy it is to do a day or two.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That’s really helpful
Thank you!! I will definitely report back.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Onnem, to suggest that discussion about skiing in Romania is so samey that it's boring is absurd, as well as rude.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was being unnecessarily rude and apologize for that.

For accommodation and also ski reviews, best use tripadvisor.

https://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Sinaia/reviews#:~:text=Value%20(Global)%3A%202.7,offers%20excellent%20value%20for%20money.&text=All%20lifts%20are%20now%20available%20under%20the%20same%20ski%2Dpass.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g315907-d10309310-r644937577-Gondola_Sinaia-Sinaia_Prahova_County_Southern_Romania.html
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy