Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

discount code for accommodation orelle

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi everyone, i have had an apt in orelle for a number of years and have recently changed management companies, i have got the new management to agree and give me a discount code exclusively for fellow snowheads

i thought it might be of interest especially as we come to the end of the season as the skiing is over 1800m so snow cover not an issue etc

its the normal france self catering set up, various buildings with one including a pool, restaurant etc; in terms of the skiing its just had a brand new gondola put in that takes you up to 1800m where you then jump on the chairs, its links straight into val thorens etc which as everyone knows is v high. theres a couple of threads on snowheads that covers the skiing and it can also be used as a base to ski a lot of the other resorts in reg area, boneval, valloire, valmeiner etc etc

the accomodation is pretty good value anyway but the code gives an extra 10% off on top, so it makes it really good value

my apt is building 1 and the apt is 301, its the apt is a three bed so will sleep 6 i wouldn't advise using it an an 8 as it would be too tight but search for a 2 bathroom apt for 8 people and if its avail it will appear, the apt is a three bed so will sleep 6 i wouldnt advise using it an an 8 as it would be too tight, its not a resort as such so not much going on in the evening although there is a restaurant and bar

the website to go to www.alpvisionresidences.com and the code is Super1301

i had a quick look on the owners system and its got decent acavilbility from mid march onwards and easter is currently available when it really comes into its own etc

if anyone wants any info just drop me a line Very Happy

cheers

andy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@ajc2260626, hi, doesn't seem to be any availabilty for DEP 11/12 Mar, RET 18/19 Mar, or thereabouts? If that's wrong please let me know what's available at what price please (PM?).
Anything to show location please, eg What3 Words or Via Michelin map link or similar? Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hey @PeakyB, its booked from now till the fri 17th of march, after that its avail till the end of the month after that...... my apt is in building 1 of the development. there is a map tab on the booking which is showing the same building as the main reception which might be correct (i cant actually remember as its a few years since i went) do you mean where the residence is in relation to the lift? or which building is it in ?

cheers
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@ajc2260626, thanks for your response but I’m stuck to departing next weekend.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thought that this might be of interest

https://apple.news/AGbNdZoqUS5K5ARUrrgac-w
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
if people are interested in some march skiing with all the new snow that there has been, there is availability on the following dates for march fri-17 - fri 24 march and mon 27th - sat 1st april......
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy