Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Apres ski Serfaus - Fiss - Ladis ??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As we reach the twilight years for our skiing and the group getting smaller and smaller (knees,hips etc) ,the need for late night Apres has become less and less .
With this in mind but still wanting a few beers after getting off the slopes and maybe 1 late night with a bit of music/dancing
what would be the best resort out of Serfaus - Fiss - Ladis.
Only looking at these 3 as we've been to pretty much every other Austrian resort.

thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can only speak about Serfaus as I've not stayed in the other places.

There are a few bars on the main road that are busy from 3ish, with people having drinks on the generally car-free street which gives quite a buzzy atmosphere when the weather is nice.

Patschi is a large apres venue, pre covid it was a dancing on tables to the schlager classics place. I assume it would go back the same. This was the usual choice for my group straight off the slopes. It was a bit less mental in an outside bit.

Georges pub is an apres bar that is also a busy late night place. A more varied music selection where the Dutch owner plays the music. Very, very busy during Karnival.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sounds Ideal .
I thought Serfaus - Fiss - Ladis were very quiet resorts with maybe 1 sports bar between them all.
Sound like most other Austrian resorts ive been to Very Happy

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Tue 4-10-22 21:41; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@wasley, Patschi and George's wouldn't be out of place in more lively Austrian resorts such as Solden or Ischgl. There is no doubt there are fewer lively options in Serfaus though.

The bar in the Hotel Post is pretty swanky, worth a visit.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Its always been on my radar due to the skiing but never considered it as I thought it was dead after 6pm .
Looks like i was wrong .

As we've never been to France it going to be between Tignes and Serfaus

thanks for the pointers
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@wasley, I've not been to Tignes for a long time but I reckon that would have more nightlife options than Serfaus.

The group I go with are happy with the more limited choices available in Serfaus.

If we ever go back to France I would expect it would be Tignes or Val Thorens we'd choose.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There’s a good bar at the bottom of the mountain at Fiss. The Hexenalm. Nice outside area, gets a bit rowdy later around 4.
A few places on the mountain to get a beer on the way down but not many. It’s a pretty quiet place.
Schlosshotel has a sophisticated, slightly stuffy bar if that’s your thing.
It’s a pretty sleepy town. No town center to speak of. Families seem to love it, and I’m not rowdy by any stretch of the imagination, but I missed having any sort of village feel.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi

Arrived in Serfaus and looking for a 6 nations watching location. It seemed like the tourist office had never heard such a request before.

Anyone with previous success.

Also anyone looking to do a few runs in Serfaus currently until 14.02. Thanks
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
VPN and watch it on BBC iplayer and ITVx?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
That seems likely and easily possible but was hoping for some atmosphere perhaps in a bar or hotel as have found in other Austrian resorts previously.

VPN is the backup! Thanks appreciate response
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I doubt you'll find anywhere in Serfaus.
There is a sports bar in Fiss. Maybe they can show it?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hackl's kallar in Fiss is a great night spot. If the village at night feels deserted it is because everyone is there!
https://www.hackls.at/
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy