Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes apres??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just arrived in Tignes
Is apres more straight after skiing or an evening thing or both ??

We are based in val-claret , so what bars to head to
As we are old duffers 11pm our limit
Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Le Caveau in Val Claret has live music on some evenings and a great chilled vibe - recommended.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Grizzly bar was good for aprés if it's still there. Good selection of beers.

Loop in le lac though was better. Follie douce in Val d was good too but only for a couple of shots.

Clubs start at 10 so probably not an option for you guys. I'd get up early anyways and get on the first lift.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jam bar in le lac quite good early evening
Live music courtesy of Rocco the owner and his pals
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My favourite haunts are Couloir, drop zone and blue girl pretty much in that order, although it’s a while since I’ve done it! Don’t recommend reversing the order though Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks all , will try a few out
Stayed in the first night and went to inside bar last night as recommended by our Airbnb host .
It turned out a bit wired , the Google review page shows a DJ and in the far corner we see a woman setting up what we thought was her DJ gear , then another woman setting up a station …wired 2 DJ’s ??
Turned out 1 was doing Botox and body piercings and the other tattoos.
It seemed like a good atmosphere, we had our 6-7 drinks and left for a bite to eat before one of us ended up with a tattoo across our forehead Tignes 2023 Eh oh!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy