Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mega Mayday…

Poster: A snowHead
@swskier, who is your Trainer/Examiner?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@pam w, thank you.

@rungsp, Mikey Edwards is our groups trainer this week. The other L3 group are with Chris Oldaker and the L4's are with Fede Sollini
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can't complain with conditions like these...

snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@swskier, wow. Good luck!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Some great runs down lookers left and right into the valley at the back of photo one. Think lookers right was one of the big 5 albeit I preferred the wide open valley as opposed to the route set out on the website. There were some pretty cool couloirs lookers right though. Great area, and we didn't even get to do the Laub or anything off the top lift which wasn't open.

One of the lifties I was talking to said he thought it had been a terrible season so I hope him and all the resident ski bums got to enjoy the last few days anyway.

I'm still hoping against hope for one more outing but will need a lot of ducks to line up.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@8611, Marco Odermatt seemed to be enjoying himself yesterday up there!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not quite a skibum but those lads don't get to enjoy themselves enough so I'm all for it
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bucketing down with snow in Engelberg, even down in the village, with the biggest flakes i've ever seen!

Awning has taken a hammering today while i've been skiing

snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Chucking it down in Verbier
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@rungsp, tomorrow could be epic if the sun comes out enough
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
There is still Saturday and Sunday too...though we have a date with Cow Fighting for some of the weekend in Le Chable
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'll not make any skiing in Verbier this weekend, i've a date with GS training in Zinal Saturday-Monday!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@swskier, Jesus, I just looked at the webcams. Shouldn't have done that!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@8611, stopped snowing now in the village, around 10cm's down here. Fingers crossed for blue skies tomorrow, as it'll be epic.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@swskier, the webcams tell me you've been rewarded, enjoy!
ski holidays
More like Awesome Abundant April than Apocalyptic?
snow conditions
@PeakyB, don't be encouraging @BobinCH its hard enough to follow as it is

I have a sense though, in powder terms, that it has a very short half life at this time of year, like 6 hours? Maybe still reasonably nice on very high North facing slopes for longer.

I still hope for one more outing but I think you need pistes to make proper use of it. Think that comes down to Tignes / Val D'Isere, 3Vs, Cervinia or Ischgl, as Solden may only be the glacier.
latest report
Was quite heavy this morning although I think more due to the wind than temps. Didn’t seem to bother the La liste boys though!

http://youtube.com/v/na6FEycy52g
latest report
Overnight snow in Tignes/Val produced some wonderful hero powder on piste this morning and even better off. There was may be 3" in VC, but 10 or 12 higher up, couldn't believe how light it was in places.
ski holidays
Fabulous

You bar stewards Smile
ski holidays
My sentiments entirely @Mike Pow, I have wonderful buddies who live in Grindelwald and insist on reporting every single powder turn .
ski holidays
Ski lots wrote:
Overnight snow in Tignes/Val produced some wonderful hero powder on piste this morning and even better off. There was may be 3" in VC, but 10 or 12 higher up, couldn't believe how light it was in places.

Excellent, its probably number one on my list. I don't usually choose France but hard to look past it in mileage terms.
ski holidays
Still going! Another big dump above 2000m
snow conditions
Dumping in Tignes/Val - 10” at the top of Toviere, but heavy and humid. Looks to be snowing down below Brev. and no sign of it stopping.
ski holidays
it's doing some serious good for the glaciers.
latest report
Miracle May then? Wink
latest report
One of my best powder days was 13 May in Engelberg

It's not that miraculous

Unusual, Yes

But a miracle?
snow report
From 50-100cm above 3000m!

And more to come. Don’t put those skis away quite yet
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy