Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Side Benefits of being a Snowboarder

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ah, I have perhaps been misled by the fact that admin was only prepared to take more boarders if they could fill a second guided group of them (they couldn't).
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowball wrote:
Why aren't there more boarders on the Snowheads off-piste holiday? Or is it the thought of mixing with skiers in the evening?

Because it books up really quickly with previous attendees and boarders are only accepted in incremental group sizes after the first one. Plus of course sHs are aging farties
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was an average skateboarder in my youth, skated goofy, heel flip, shortish manuals and powerslides the best I could do. Didn't fancy learning to snowboard on plastic and daughters were already skiing so just went with that. I have seen two broken wrists and plenty of people who must have had very sore backsides so always felt that I made the right choice despite breaking my thumb on skis up there. However weak knees do run in the family and I do have pain with them sometimes already at 40. I'm more advanced than the rest of the family at skiing now, so based on what has been said about it being easier on the knees I think I'm going to get some lessons when we go away next year. Gives them a chance to catch up with me on skis if nothing else.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy